ProPay – Accept Credit Cards
By ProPay, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Securely accept credit card payments on your phone or tablet using ProPay’s credit card processing app. Accept payments from all major credit card brands (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express) at rates as low as 1.99% per transaction and no hidden fees.
Card Processing Solutions
• Quickly process credit card payments at low rates with a mobile card reader
• Manually enter card numbers if you aren’t near your card reader
• Securely store a customer’s payment information to be charged for future purchases
• Accept a credit card payment when you don’t have data coverage and process it as soon as you get back into coverage
• Even more processing options are available with your ProPay account online: http://www.propay.com/products-services/accept-payments/
• Access your funds with a ProPay Prepaid debit MasterCard
• Quickly transfer funds to your bank account within the mobile app
Monitor Your Business
• Check your available and pending account balances
• Review pending, completed and declined transactions
• Refund or cancel transactions
• Manage transfers to your bank account.
• Include sales tax and allow customers to add a tip to their order
• Capture your customer’s signature and then e-mail them a receipt.
The ProPay App allows you to access all these features from any compatible smartphone or tablet and is available for all ProPay Merchants.
Compatibility and Requirements:
- ProPay account required. If you do not have an account, sign up at www.ProPay.com
- Certain features of the ProPay App require an active ProtectPay Online subscription.
- The ProPay JAK is currently compatible with the majority of Apple smartphones and tablets. For a complete list of compatible devices, please visit the following website link: http://www.propay.com/products-services/accept-payments/jak-card-reader/androiddevices/
Learn more or sign up for an account today at www.propay.com
What's New in Version 4.3.0
Not able to slide
I was excited about the ability to accept debit or credit card payments however when I attempt to slide a card, I get error messages about microphone access being needed. Once I allowed microphone access, it said that my volume was too low- both should have nothing to do with being able to accept a payment. I'm now deleting and reinstalling with hopes that I am able to slide a card versus manually entering information. The difference should be refunded to customers since we had no other choice but to manually enter data.
Love this app, but...
This app is great and has helped me run my personal business. Unfortunately lately when I go to use the app it shuts me out as soon I type in the amount. Once I hit next my screen turns black and goes back to the home screen. This has made it a little maddening, especially beings this happens as I am trying to conduct a business transaction. I hope there is a way to fix this problem, beings I love using this program