Property Evaluator - Real Estate Investment Calculator
By Wasatch Digital Media, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Property Evaluator is the most powerful real estate investment analysis software for the Mac. After entering some information about the property, you can view performance projections that help you do a true apples-to-apples comparison between properties. You can also email a professional PDF report to your clients, lenders, or investment partners.
It takes the guesswork out of finding the best deals!
Whether you're investing in a foreclosure, short sale, REO, MLS listing, or commercial property, this app will help you run the numbers quickly and perform your due diligence.
WHO USES PROPERTY EVALUATOR?
• Investors use it to analyze deals before they buy the property.
• Real estate agents and lenders use it to email professional PDF projections to their clients.
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT IT?
"I have to tell you, as an investor I have designed a multitude of spreadsheets to crunch numbers on my deals. Now, I only use your app! You have done an amazing job of creating an efficient, effective and easy way of getting to the bottom line. Thanks!"
- Chief Denney
"I am a very active realtor and have integrated the Property Evaluator app in my every day business. Honestly, I just met with an investor earlier today who kept ranting on and on about how he loved the presentation and how professional it was and it's so much better than his Excel sheets. Little does he know it took me about 5 minutes to get the report ready."
- Adam Yera
• Create a professional financial projection and save it as a PDF file
• Brand the PDF reports with your name, company, logo, and contact info on the cover page, header, and footer
• Create property portfolios. This lets you group properties, compare properties, and see the combined performance of the portfolio.
• Analyze multi-unit and commercial properties
• Add your own photos with captions
• Itemize your closing costs and improvement costs with custom categories
• Estimate improvement costs by entering your own quantities and costs per unit
• Create custom categories for income and expenses
• View a map of the property
• Duplicate a property to quickly analyze a what-if scenario
• Built-in mortgage calculator with complete payment schedules
• Semi-annual compounding can be selected for Canadian mortgages
• International currencies and units are fully supported
See a sample PDF report at:
I am dedicated to responding quickly to support requests. If you have questions, problems, or feature requests, please send me an email using the Support link to the right.
What's New in Version 5.2
• Stability and performance improvements
It is very Handy and useful
I love a lot that the APP does to make things Clear and Simple for investors you maybe showing properties to. However, it is a pain that you cannot sync with other devices and that you have to buy each APP for each device separately. There are also a few things that I would like to see it do to make it a more sophisticated tool. If it could sync I would give it 5 Stars and the extra sophisticated stuff would be a great bonus. On the whole it is a very good app and I use it often. 1 suggestion might be to have it import and export data (i.e. Import a Rent Roll from Excel to save having to enter all the information manually and also perhaps the ability to recognize text so you don’t have to write “1 Bed 1 Bath” under Unit Type every time you start a new property (perhaps if that could be set up in Options?!?!).
Finally I recommend the product.
Works well. $$$$$Pricy
Works well and wold be nice that if you buy the desktop you also get the mobile apps. Pricy to get all 3. Other than that it is a great tool.
I love this product
I am writeing this review after owning this app for around 3 years and I love it. I use it on all my multifamilly acquisitions and recomend it often. I give it 5 stars because it is great for what it is and has proven itself as a wonderful aid. although it is a bit pricy, I use it so often that it has payed for itself over and over.
I would like to make some functionallity suggestions that would be great to add:
-It would be great if I could evaluate properties that I have operated for a few years, to see if they are keeping up with the projected numbers (in app). A date of purchase, historical NOI and CAP rates would provide useful retrospective evaluation data for a hold period.
-the mortgage area under the purchase heading, could ask for more options. I would like to see a balloon option. ie 30 year term 4.5% interest, 15 year balloon payment.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 08, 2014
- Version: 5.2
- Size: 8.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wasatch Digital Media, Inc.
- © 2010-2014 Wasatch Digital Media
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor