Property Fixer is the ultimate tool for real estate investors who are flipping properties. After entering some information about the property, you can view a flip analysis that shows your profit and return on investment for the flip.
Property Fixer is really helpful when you're driving around to scout properties. Instead of going back to the office to crunch the numbers on a spreadsheet, you can do your property analysis on-site in a few minutes!
Whether you're investing in a foreclosure, short sale, REO, MLS listing, or commercial property, this app will help you run the numbers and perform your due diligence.
WHO USES PROPERTY FIXER?
- Investors use it to analyze a flip before they buy the property.
- Real estate agents and lenders use it to create a flip analysis for their clients.
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT IT?
"I have to tell you, as an investor I have designed a multitude of spreadsheets to crunch numbers on my deals. Now, I only use your app! You have done an amazing job of creating an efficient, effective and easy way of getting to the bottom line. Thanks!"
- Chief Denney
"I am a very active realtor and have integrated the Property Evaluator app in my every day business. Honestly, I just met with an investor earlier today who kept ranting on and on about how he loved the presentation and how professional it was and it's so much better than his Excel sheets. Little does he know it took me about 5 minutes to get the report ready."
- Adam Yera
FEATURES IN THE STANDARD VERSION:
• Edit values, view reports, and save changes for a single property
• Slide your finger to change the holding period from 0 to 12 months, and all of the numbers instantly update!
• Take a photo and store it with the property
• View a map of the property
• Allows up to 3 expenses
• Built-in mortgage calculator with complete payment schedules
• Allows semi-annual compounding for Canadian mortgages
• International units and currencies are fully supported
YOU CAN UPGRADE TO THE PREMIUM OR PRO VERSIONS WITHIN THE APP TO ACCESS THE ADDITIONAL FEATURES LISTED BELOW.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES IN THE PREMIUM VERSION:
• Save multiple properties or what-if scenarios
• Email the flip analysis to your clients, lenders, or investment partners as a PDF file
• Print the performance projection to an AirPrint-compatible printer
ADDITIONAL FEATURES IN THE PRO VERSION:
• Evaluate multi-unit and commercial properties
• Brand the PDF reports with your name, company, logo, and contact info on the cover page, header, and footer
• Create property portfolios. This lets you group properties, compare properties, and see the combined performance of the portfolio.
• Add multiple photos with captions
• Itemize your closing costs and improvement costs with custom categories
• Estimate improvement costs by entering your own quantities and costs per unit
I am dedicated to responding quickly to support requests. If you have questions, problems, or feature requests, please send me an email using the Support link below.
General bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great app... use it and evaluator almost every day. To Babushkaah... this app can do what you want, call support they can tell you how... or figure it out yourself but it already does it.
This app. Is good, but I would like to see titles such as
"After Repair Value"
The expense column should have expenses such as Back taxes owed. Most of the time homeowners are behind in their property tax payments. When one buys a tax delinquent property, one has to satisfy the RE taxes as well as improving the property before it can be sold. There is an mount of taxes that is owed plus a per diem amount that is accumulated until the property taxes are satisfied. I would like to see that calculation incorporated in the repair costs as well in order to arrive at a true out of pocket investment into the property. That's all I have for now. Beside that I think the app is very practical. I am looking forward to much needed updates. I like using the app thus far.
Outstanding Developer/Solid App
Before purchasing this app I had plenty of questions about it. The developer answered my questions very quickly (same day, sometimes with minutes!) and in detail. He truly understands the concept of customer service and quality development.
The app is solid. It will be a invaluable tool for my team and me to calculate costs and ensure our analysis is justified.
My only foreseeable wants thus far are a sync/backup feature and a collaboration feature.... But guess what?! I asked the developer about these features and he is in the process of testing such features and they will hopefully be in future updates!
All in all, I am very pleased with this app. I would give it four stars simply because it's missing features that are pretty important to me but the developer responses and customer service have knocked my socks off!! 5 stars!
- iMLS LLC
- 30.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2016 iMLS LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro $39.99
- Premium $19.99
- Premium-to-Pro $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.