By Renewed Vision LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ProPresenter Remote is the perfect companion for Renewed Vision's award winning ProPresenter presentation software. Using ProPresenter Remote you'll be able to control or observe many key features of any ProPresenter application that's running on your Wi-Fi network.
• Completely redesigned from the ground up for iOS 8
• Control presentations using the familiar grid layout that you're accustomed to from ProPresenter
• Simplified remote with slide notes to put the controls in the presenter's hands.
• Control and configure your clocks and timers.
• Configure, show, and hide announcement messages
• Change the stage display layout
• Use social media to approve tweets and instagrams for your event
• Use telestrator (available as an in-app-purchase) to control the telestrator with a live video stream from ProPresenter.
- ProPresenter 4, 5, or 6 on the Mac, ProPresenter 5 or 6 on the PC
- A Wi-Fi connection to the ProPresenter machine.
Not all features in ProPresenter Remote are supported by all versions of ProPresenter. If you have a question about a feature/compatibility in ProPresenter Remote for your particular version of ProPresenter, please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are having any issues with the app, please contact our support team at email@example.com so that we can assist. We are unable to effectively assist with problems mentioned in a review.
What's New in Version 4.6.4
- Bug Fixes
Amazing (much needed) update!
I'm running ProPres 6 on an MacBook Pro and often use remote app to run through my playlist on an old iPad mini or my iPhone 6. This update has solved EVERY single problem I had been having in last few months!! Fixed my biggest issue which was having to retype my password every time my phone or iPad locked. That alone was a big win!! Playing audio playlists huge bonus.
No crashing, very little lag or delay, invaluably dependable with this update! Love it!!
Great products, great app! Thanks, Renewed Vision!!
Arrangements not sticking
When using the latest version, I notice that when using arrangements that it reverts back to the master arrangements and not sticking to the arrangement of a song. Had this issue happen multiple times.
It would be a good idea if you were able to create a unique ID that can be synced into the app and the computer (one that stays locked into the computer and the app) so authentication is not and issue. It would also be good If you allow for control over any type of network...not only wifi...but 3G LTE. And long as the computer has an Internet connection. To me that would allow for redundancies so that if a wifi network cuts out. it can always use the mobile provider.
That would keep a better solid connection. A platform like Teamview I can control any computer from my phone. From anywhere with little or no lag time.
Just a thought. Still love the platform so will give 3 stars.
need to see all slides again
the latest version of this app is not useful. if I can't revert back to a chorus after verse 2, for example, without going back through previous slides sequentially then this app is of no use to me. slides, in music are not sequential. If they were we would not need your app. Would just use power point.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 17, 2015
- Version: 4.6.4
- Size: 23.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Renewed Vision LLC
- © 2015 Renewed Vision LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases