ProPresenter Stage 2
By Renewed Vision LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Redesigned to work exclusively for ProPresenter 6!
View the ProPresenter 6 stage display on your iOS device or AppleTV without any cables.
ProPresenter Stage Display 2 has been built from the ground up for ProPresenter 6 (Mac + PC) and provides users a convenient way to view the stage display from anywhere on the local network.
- Select from any of the stage display layouts in ProPresenter 6
- Follow the active stage display layout
- Supports all slide layout options including Text Only, Static Image, and Live Slide.
- Use Apple's HDMI adapter on iPads or iPhones to view layout on an external display
* The live slide feature requires a robust wireless network.
* Planning Center Live display elements are currently not supported.
Mac: ProPresenter 6.1+
PC: ProPresenter 188.8.131.52+
NOTE: This app works ONLY with ProPresenter version 6. If you have a previous version of ProPresenter, you will want to purchase the previous version of the app which is still available.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
- Fixed an issue that caused the app to crash when attempting to view a layout with a live slide on iOS 9
Works well and its nice you can scroll thought the different stage displays.
It would be better if you could add shortcuts to the pro presenter computer so you don't have to type the IP, Port, and password every time you need to use it quickly, especially when your on stage....
Love ProPresenter, but this isn't right just yet
I had such high hopes's for this app that it's probably not fair. As a startup church we have to do everything on a dime budget. When I saw $10 for a stage display it felt like a no-brainer. So far it's been a no worker. I trust that renewed vision will eventually get it right, but for now this app is useless.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 02, 2016
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 18.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Renewed Vision LLC
- © 2016 Renewed Vision, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes