Protect the last tree on earth from the hordes of evil wood-hungry enemies in this epic action defence game!
Strategically build, upgrade, and place defence towers/weapons to stop the enemies from attacking the last tree on earth. Control your own army. Build, upgrade, and manage your army. Deploy your army at your command.
The ultimate tower defence game with amazing depth and replayability. This is the ultimate strategy game combined with epic action and battles for all you strategy and action game lovers! There is no other TD game like this!
- Endless horde of enemies that will hook you for hours!
- 7 Specialised weapons which can be upgraded multiple times.
- Awesome High Definition 3D design!
- Build, upgrade, and control your own army!
- Family friendly theme so anyone can play.
- Unique award winning design!
- New weapons, and features added every update!
- Optimized for iPhone & iPad.
- Unique never before seen tower defence game style!
- Top strategy game!
- Beautiful minimal art style!
- Fun enemies and sounds!
- Your progress will now be automatically saved if you exit the game.
- Major performance improvements.
- ADDED new upgrades to Turrets, Lasers, and Super Turrets.
- ADDED new settings window to turn off sounds.
- ADDED numerical health, damage, firerate values.
- ADDED pause button. You can now pause the wave mid-way.
- FIXED ton of bugs due to Jacob's bad coding. (Thanks Jacob)
- IMPROVED UI.
- IMPROVED Weapons AI. Weapons are now smarter and will target enemies better.
- Coins are now added to your inventory automatically.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but glitchy
Love this game, it’s tough and addictive. However, once i got to round 50, the game started to break down. After almost every round, once every enemy is killed, the game doesn’t move on to the “send next round” button, but stays at the pause/play button. The only way i’ve found to progress is to completely close the game and restart it, hoping this time it won’t get stuck. When i do this, any turret updates i made in the last round are still there, but i’m at the beginning of the previous round. I’ve been stuck at Round 56 for probably 15 rounds now.
Even so, this is one of the best td games i’ve played in years, and i’ll continue to mess with it in spare time. It’s just a bit disheartening that i can’t beat it because of a glitch.
Wait a second!
I love the game but it's charging me for the 6,000 points to get my daily fix of points to use and then I start the game and the points I just bought are gone.... if I buy more then I've actually paid 12,000 for them. It's happened to me at least twice now. It seems to happen when I have bought my extra points then I change the board I want to play as it just happened again! I'll rate the game higher when this is fixed.
Update: They want $1.99 a month for premium status and you get thrown a bone for it..., a few coins... maybe 1000 if that. Lol.
Groundhog Day movie
On the first two islands, it never goes past level 54. You kill all the enemies and nothing happens. I have set my iPad to never sleep and left it running for almost an hour. Still nothing. Close out the app and start the same level over and it repeats everything again. I have played level 54 many times in a row with the same results. Also, if a weapon is engaged with an enemy, it will stay engaged with it even if there is one within its reach that is closer to the tree. All weapons should engage all enemies closest to the tree. With a good update or two, this could be a nice time killer.
- MoonBear LTD
- 76.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © MoonBear
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $1.99
- 2000 Gems $7.99
- 100 Gems $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.