By Biomedical Research Alliance of New York LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Protocol Builder simplifies the complex process of writing research study protocols that meet IRB and regulatory standards. It also creates higher standards for institutions.
Developed by the Biomedical Research Alliance of New York (BRANY), a leader in providing hospitals and medical schools IRB and clinical research support services, it solves common protocol writing issues identified through in-depth research.
SAVES TIME AND EFFORT
- Appropriate content sections are set up automatically based on protocol type.
- Best practices and tips developed by protocol writing experts are built-in.
- Desktop and table versions available for convenience and flexibility.
HELPS CREATE BETTER PROTOCOLS
- Robust resources improve adherence to IRB and regulatory requirements.
- Features, like the Dashboard and Final Checklist, help ensure completeness.
- Ability to share and add comments makes it easier to manage feedback.
BENEFITS YOUR INSTITUTION
- Sound protocols can strengthen research programs and increase study pipelines.
- Staff members can save time and focus on other tasks, like implementing research.
- No time consuming or costly set up or training is required.
Protocol Builder is secure and confidential with password protected access, SSL encryption and firewall protection.
Please visit us at www.protocolbuilderpro.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Sample protocol added to resources page and minor bug fixes.