Protocol is a quarterly publication featuring columns and articles of interest to professionals in the entertainment technology industry on business and technical topics, current standards issues, certification developments, and trade shows. Since its inception in 1994, Protocol has grown to become the leading source of information for businesses in the field of entertainment technology.
Between its covers you will find a variety of articles on topics ranging from:
-Business - marketing, insurance, information technologies, accounting, legal issues, and money-saving techniques specific to operating a business in the entertainment technology industry
-Technology - articles encompassing new technologies and the proper use of existing technologies
-Industry Developments - track the progress being made in Technical Standards, Certification, and Technical Education
-News - read Protocol for information on upcoming trade shows and events, awards, and membership benefits
Your Protocol app also includes features such as-
-Search functionality to find key-words relating to recent content
-Zoom function to enable clearer reading of selected articles
-Social networking integration to keep your friends and social-circles up to date with all the latest shared news from the Protocol Journal
- Flip your device in to landscape and read the magazine as a double-page spread or tap the page selector to choose a specific page to fast-navigate to
- You can also download and save individual pages to enjoy offline and when you are on the go
Visual and Performance Improvements.
- Entertainment Services and Technology Association
- 68 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Finnish, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©PageSuite 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Protocol Journal Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.