By Vladislav Alexeev
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Prototypr is a hand-crafted app to help you build stunning iOS app prototypes rapidly and easily.
Import images from Photoshop, link the screens, upload the result onto an iOS device over WiFi and show it off to your fellow developers and product owners. Want to showcase the design on a bigger screen? Run the prototype directly on your big and beautiful Mac screen or over a projector. All this is a snap with Prototypr. And a joyful one.
Using Prototypr you can:
• Easily create an interactive prototype of your app and check it out on the device
• Preview a Photoshop document on the device’s screen with a hot key
• Better communicate design ideas to improve development speed
• Run a gorgeous full-screen showcase of the prototype on your display or projector
• Save time and money with rapid design iterations
Uploading to a device to do a demo has never been easier: bring the iOS device and the Mac on the same WiFi network and the rest it taken care of. The player iOS app is absolutely free and can be downloaded from the App Store.
Prototypr runs on any iOS device in both portrait and landscape—it’s up to you to rotate it the way you want, though.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
Finally we add Macs with Retina display support. That is, you will experience better UI metallization when using the Prototypr with your cool displays.
Also, we improved stability and overall responsiveness of the app.
Nothing works at all in this app. Waste of time and space (on your Mac and iOS-device)