By Clarity Software Solutions, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Thank you for downloading Providence Health Plan’s mobile member ID card.
With this app you will be able to:
• View your ID card
• View the ID cards for your spouse and or dependents on your policy
• Email or fax your ID card to your doctor office, hospital or pharmacy
To get access:
• Download the app
• Enter your member ID number
• Enter your 4-digit PIN. For ID cards printed after June 20, 2011, the PIN is located on the back of your ID card (lower right corner). For cards printed prior to June 20, 2011, members may request PIN from Providence Health Plan Customer Service at 503-574-7500 or 800-878-4445 or by secure email form at www.providence.org/php/contactus (you must provide member ID number for authentication).
• For additional details, visit www.providence.org/php/smartphone
What's New in Version 1.3
• fixed issue viewing cards on iOS 9.
In 2014 we were able to show our ID cards on our iPhone. 2015 & now 2016 will not display. We get this after we hit the login
Message- You entered an invalid member ID or a Resident of an area where the Providence E-Card is not supported.
Not sure why it would be different now.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 16, 2015
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Clarity Software Solutions, Inc.
- © Providence Health Plan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.