Providence Journal eEdition
By The Providence Journal Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get complete news coverage of Rhode Island with The Providence Journal’s eEdition for iPad. Our eEdition for iPad is an exact digital replica of The Providence Journal newspaper and combines the experience of reading the printed paper with the convenience, portability and interactivity of the iPad.
The Providence Journal eEdition for iPad features award-winning news coverage of:
• Rhode Island News
• Rhode Island Political Coverage
• Local Sports
• Crime and Justice
• National News
• Money Saving Offers
The eEdition for iPad is part of ALL ACCESS Home Delivery and digital-only subscriptions. Current subscribers can sign in with their subscriber account or visit our web site to set up a sign in name and password.
iTunes-only subscriptions can also be purchased in the application and are valid only for the eEdition for iPad app.
About In-App Subscriptions and Auto-Renewal:
• Providence Journal offers monthly subscriptions for $15.99 per month, 3 month subscriptions for $49.99, 6 month subscriptions for $99.99, or yearly subscriptions for $199.99 per year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
What's New in Version 2.6.2
Repaired article zoom issue in iOS7.
This app has two serious flaws. The first is its inability to retain the log in information. At least once a month it drops the data. I have the WSJ subscription and never have to re-enter my log in info. The second issue is the layout. Not user friendly for an iPad.
Constant log in issues. NYTimes works like a clock. This works like an Edsel.
- Category: News
- Updated: Dec 10, 2013
- Version: 2.6.2
- Size: 5.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Providence Journal Company
- © 2013 The Providence Journal Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Providence Journal eEdition Subscription$15.99
- Providence Journal eEdition Subscription$49.99
- Providence Journal eEdition Subscription$99.99
- Providence Journal eEdition Subscription$199.99