The Vanderbilt Health Connect enables communication between referring providers and Vanderbilt Health providers for patient care. The Vanderbilt Health Connect app allows users to:
* Review clinical notes for your patients
* Connect with providers by specialty
* Page on-call providers
* Send online referral forms
* Contact inpatient and outpatient access centers
* Favorite providers and on-call schedules
Vanderbilt Health Connect is a licensed platform for Vanderbilt Health and the Vanderbilt Health Affiliated Network (VHAN) the largest provider-organized network of doctors, regional health systems and other health care providers in Tennessee and seven surrounding states.
To access the Vanderbilt Health Connect app, users must log in with their Vanderbilt Health Community ID or VUNetID and password used to access Vanderbilt Health Connect or Vanderbilt Health eStar applications. If you are unsure whether you can use Vanderbilt Health Connect, please contact your administrative staff.
Name change, patient functionality - it's all in 2.0!
* Review your patient list
* Review patient notes
* More ways to connect to divisions, departments, and providers
Ratings and Reviews
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- 17 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2018 by Vanderbilt University Medical Center
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.