ProWallet is a simple cryptocurrency wallet, which allows you to store and use cryptocurrency directly on your device.
Currently the app supports Ethereum and Ethereum-based (ERC20) tokens. We plan to add support for more (eg Bitcoin) in the future.
** App Features **
ProWallet lets you easily store and transfer cryptocurrency.
- Send and receive cryptocurrency
- Send to nearby users
- Send to address by scanning a QR code
- Create QR code and links for others to scan to send cryptocurrency to you
- Sync encrypted accounts between your devices via iCloud
- Create your own cryptocurrency or token with our automatic ERC20 smart contract generator
- Backup the private keys of your accounts
- See an estimation of your cryptocurrency's value in US$
- Buy and sell tokens for Ethereum using the Marketboard
** Ethereum Features **
- Create new Ethereum accounts with their own receive address
- Monitor someone else's Ethereum address and transactions
- Transactions are signed offline directly on your device
Signed transactions are sent to the Ethereum network via proxy servers, so you don't need the full blockchain on your device.
** ERC20 Features **
ERC20 tokens are cryptocurrencies which run on top of the Ethereum network. You can create an account to hold any ERC20 token, either by selecting from our list of top tokens, or by scanning or entering the Contract Address of the token.
ProWallet will also automatically detect any incoming tokens to your Ethereum account.
ProWallet also allows you to create your own ERC20 token or currency, with either a fixed initial supply of tokens, or with a flexible supply that allows you to generate more coins whenever you want.
** Marketboard Features **
The Marketboard allows you to list tokens for others to buy using Ethereum. You can also buy tokens off the Marketboard using the Ethereum in your account.
All listings are controlled through Ethereum smart contracts created in the app, no tokens, Ethereum, or private keys are held by any servers.
** Security Features **
All account private keys are encrypted on your device, and synced between your devices with iCloud. All transactions are signed offline on your device directly before being sent to the network. For extra security, you can encrypt your accounts with a password you choose.
All transactions are created and signed directly on the device, no third party servers see your private keys
Signed transaction data is distributed via blockchain proxy servers to prevent needing the full blockchain on your device
** Caution **
Storing large amounts of cryptocurrency is best done with an offline cold storage wallet.
- Added tabs
- Added text when the account list is empty
- Fixed iPhone X Face ID unlocking bug
- Fixed bug with Ethereum addresses starting with a 0
- Fixed bug with gas price estimation when sending Ether to a smart contract
- Fixed ordering of marketboard items
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and sleek but
...but if I try to add the contract address of erc20 tickets not listed the app does nothing. I can go back to other functions but I can’t add additional tokens. Great app overall.
App won’t open
I have tokens in my wallet that won’t open for the past 5 hours now I don’t have access to my wallet how can you help me retrieve this I’m not satisfied this is my first time using this platform and it’s not healthy for me
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.