Psi3 tests your "psychic IQ" by offering three simple but valid tests for different types of psychic abilities. You can see how your scores compare to the top scorers In each game, and you can learn more about the underlying science within the app.
The games are:
* Heart Quest, in which you tap on the screen to send love to a robot and help him grow a heart. This tests for psychokinesis (mind-over-matter).
* Hidden Gurus, in which you predict where an image of a guru will appear. This tests for precognition (predicting the future).
* Future Feelings, in which you click on a happy or sad face to describe the mood of photographs. This tests for a unconscious form of precognition.
Psi3 was designed by a group of scientists, scholars, and Silicon Valley tech developers in collaboration with the Institute of Noetic Sciences, a nonprofit research organization founded by an Apollo astronaut to explore the frontiers of "inner space." The app was funded by grants from the Bial Foundation and the Hummingbird Fund, as well as several independent donors. It is now proudly released through Mossbridge Institute, LLC.
* Added instructional video to introduce the app
* Fixed a bug that made the app not fit correctly on the iPhone X
* Updated to the most recent version of React-Native and fixed related bugs
* Changed name from PsiQ to Psi3 and released from Mossbridge Institute, LLC
Ratings and Reviews
High school science project???
This app was pretty terrible. It feels dated, what I mean by that is the text, graphics, and the pictures all look like they are from 1960's and 70's sci-fy books. The games themselves are not explained well and I feel like I missed the point and was not invested or interested after the playing them. I feel like this could have been made by a high-school student, not scientists that study psychic phenomenon. I am thankful that I did not spend any money or more time with this app. I also want to point out that there are some gross images in one of the games, mainly a toilet covered in human excrement. I was not expecting anything like that and honestly that was the last straw for me with this app.
This is both a simple app and a research tool to study psi experiences among the general population. The look and feel are intentionally plain and simple to not overload the user, but it's important to read the short instructions too to understand what you're supposed to do!
Yes, there is a bug!
I haven’t been able to get past the second question (how strongly do I believe...) as it freezes every time. I can’t go back or move forward. I’m a big supporter of the Institute of Noetic Sciences, so was quite shocked by the low quality of this app. They need to hire someone really good to make a new app for them. I’ll keep trying. If they fix the bug, and I can get beyond the questionnaire, I’ll write a new review.
- Mossbridge Institute, LLC
- 36.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Mossbridge Institute, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.