The iSurvey application was developed in partnership with Swedish Medical Center to replace paper surveys, excel spreadsheets, and other products that staff were using to collect and report data about patient care and safety issues.
The PSJH Healthcare Intelligence team developed the iSurvey Web and iOS applications to collect inpatient quality compliance survey data. iSurvey leverages near real-time data from Epic, allowing nurses to a) identify & locate relevant patients, b) collect survey data at the bed side and c) to securely store survey for analysis.
Survey data is securely stored in the PSJH Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) with automated real-time data conversion, while user authentication is managed via the PSJH Enterprise Active Directory. In addition to standard weekly or monthly reporting, iSurvey can provide reports in near real-time, allowing quality compliance staff the opportunity to proactively take action to minimize gaps in quality of care.
• CAUTI – Catheter-associated Urinary Tract Infection
• CLABSI – Central Line-Associated Blood Stream Infection
• HAPI Prevention – Hospital-Acquired Pressure Injury Prevention
• Fall Prevention
• Hand Hygiene
• Seamless Data Entry: Rapid, easy to use application, available on iOS and as Web App on supported browsers
• Editor: Surveys can be created and modified quickly by compliance staff, based on user needs
• Secure Platform: iSurvey uses industry standard encryption and stores data securely with high availability in the PSJH Enterprise Data Warehouse
• Real-time Interface with Epic: Patient list for surveys are up-to-date, pulling near real-time data from Epic via the Multiscale Hive cloud platform by Multiscale Health Networks
Automated Storage and Integration of Data: Survey data is available for real-time and retrospective analysis of quality compliance.
- PROVIDENCE HEALTH & SERVICES - WASHINGTON
- 18.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 PSJH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.