When the kids at your high school start developing psychic powers, you and your friends must team up to stop the principal from taking over the world!
"Psy High" is an interactive teen supernatural mystery novel by Rebecca Slitt, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Play as male or female; gay, straight, or bi. Will you be a jock or a brain? Popular or ignored? Use your psychic powers to help others, or to take what you want. Win a coveted scholarship, star in the Drama Club play - or lose it all and spend your senior year in juvenile detention. How much are you willing to sacrifice to get ahead in the world?
Can you solve the case? Can you save the school? And most importantly, can you find a date to the prom?
• Solve mysteries in the classic teen-detective genre with a supernatural twist
• Find your place in the cutthroat high-school social scene: be an athlete, an actor, a brain, or a rebel
• Uncover the truth about your small town and its secrets
• Instead of stopping the principal, why not steal his powers for yourself, or even join him in his plan for world domination?
• Find your one true love, or more than one! (They never talked about love triangles in trigonometry!)
Maintenance release. If you enjoy playing "Psy High," please leave us a written review. It really helps!
Ratings and Reviews
Good game but can’t stay with my crush
This is one of my favorite CoGs because you have magic abilities in high school, however i rated 4 stars for a reason. It’s a bit difficult to destroy the vinculum and foil the principals plans but it is completely IMPOSSIBLE to keep your relationship intact with your crush. She/he either dumps you when you lie to her/him about your powers, or she/he dumps you after saving Mackenzie. I spent so much time on this trying to do everything right, but it was all to no avail! Maybe it’s just extremely hard, but for me it was unbeatable
This is the first Choice of Games I played, (now have played almost all), and remains one of my favorites. I like the ones with more dealings in this reality for when I don’t feel up to/don’t have the concentration for one of the more complicated Choice of Games. Please make more like this!
This game reminds me a lot of Choice of Games' Orpheus Ruse in how it's storyline unfolds. I think that is a very good thing actually because it helps you to truly feel a sense of power and impact in how this interactive fiction unfolds.
You play a high school student who has the ability of clairvoyance in a New England town. While trying to solve a mystery you will take part in pep rallies and proms and school plays and probably other situations depending on character.
I love how the author attempts to flesh out your relationships with people in the school and your relationship with your parents in addition to the story. Great game. Interesting and I want to try it again as a different character.
- Choice of Games LLC
- 50 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2014 Choice of Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.