By The Psych Files
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A unique test prep app that will help you study for your psych tests.
Created by Michael A. Britt, Ph.D. psychology teacher and host of the web’s most popular academic psychology podcast.
• Dr. Britt knows from years of teaching experience what terms you will likely be tested on and how to prepare you to answer questions on those terms.
• Only the most frequently occurring terms.
• Concept maps, audio definitions and review quizzes.
• Tap on one of over 250 terms and hear clear, brief definitions. Don't waste your time - get to what you need to know fast!
• Biological psychology
• Research Methods
• Psychological Disorders
• From the web’s most popular academic psychology podcast: The Psych Files.
What's New in Version 1.3
New Topic: Social Psychology
40 new key terms with audio definitions
Also new: an audio speed quiz!
Check out the new topic and tell your friends about Psyc Hero for iphone/ipod and Psyc Test Hero for iPad.
To say this app is basic in both design and content would be too kind. It is not optimized for modern devices and the information is sorely lacking. It may be useful for a quiz or two in a barebones beginning psych course (certainly not for any full-fledged tests) but it's absolutely not worth anything more than 99c (if that). Regrettably it is of little value as-is, but hopefully it can be fleshed out in future iterations.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 28, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 16.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Michael Britt
- © The Psych Files 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).