PsycHero - - Test Prep for AP Psychology, GRE, EPPP and NCLEX Exams
By The Psych Files
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There is no other test prep app like Psyc Hero. Psyc Hero uses concept maps, brief audio definitions and quizzes to help you study for many kinds of psychology tests - class exams, GRE, EPPP, - even the NCLEX.
Created and narrated by Michael A. Britt, Ph.D. psychology teacher and host of the web’s most popular academic psychology podcast, The Psych Files, which has been downloaded over 9 million times and is always in the iTunes Higher Education top 10 list.
• Dr. Britt knows from years of teaching experience what terms you will likely be tested on and how to prepare you to answer questions on those terms.
• Only the most frequently occurring terms.
• Concept maps, audio definitions and review quizzes.
• Tap on one of over 250 terms and hear clear, brief definitions. Don't waste your time - get to what you need to know fast!
• Biological psychology
• Research Methods
• Psychological Disorders
• From the web’s most popular academic psychology podcast: The Psych Files.
What's New in Version 1.7
updated to DSM5!
Bad App - should be free. :(
Don’t buy this sad, lame app. It’s not interactive, it’s just a bunch of VERY BASIC flashcards with OUTDATED information. It not only won’t help you study for the GRE or EPPP, it won’t even help you study for a university level undergraduate course. It’s clunky and amateurishly designed as well. If this app is ever 99 cents and you’re studying for your first two psych quizzes ever, fine. Otherwise, just spend five minutes on the internet and get way more (and up-to-date) information. Horrible.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 07, 2015
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 20.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Michael Britt
- © 2014, Boots & Eddy Productions, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.