Psychiatrist the Game is a fun, innovative spin on charades! The Psychiatrist leaves the room while all of his or her patients (other players in the game) choose a symptom from the main menu. When the Psychiatrist returns, they must ask questions to the patients, who answer according to their symptom. The Psychiatrist must then diagnose the patients by guessing what the symptom is!
- Play with 1 or 50 friends with 7 different game modes
- Over 600 unique symptoms to choose from
- 4 specific categories, including Words, Personalities, Situations & Actions
- A family friendly experience perfect for all ages
- Add symptoms to your "Favorites" list to quickly find & access them later on
- Create your own symptoms from your "Favorites" list, or suggest symptoms for a future update
- Words: Like listing breakfast foods, rhyming, or referencing sports
- Personalities: Such as thinking you are Darth Vader, Oprah or Rocky
- Situations: Like being pregnant or hunting for buried treasure
- Actions: Like clapping, dancing, or switching seats
Release your inner crazy!
- Performance Updates
Ratings and Reviews
Got a chance to play this with the family, and we had a blast!! So much fun to try and stump everyone else!!
Played it with some college friends and they all loved it!
Super fun group game
My family and I love group games like this. The symptoms are hilarious!
- 25.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Naodo
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.