Turn your iDevice into a tool to measure a persons' s range of motion. Designed with Physical Therapists in mind the app can capture motion ranges along all three iDevice axis. Individual patient profiles allow you to capture and store motion data on a per patient basis. You can then review historical data to see how the patient has made progress.
- Individual profiles for each patient
- Unlimited data captures, take as many motion measurements per patient as needed.
- Use the iDevice Gyroscope to capture angular measurements or input them yourself.
- Data capture allows you to enter "End Feel" information
- Each motion capture item available has data about the motion such as normal range, end feel, position, etc.
- Help for each motion capture show how to hold the device to take accurate measurements.
- Device axis is preselected for each motion capture event, you can however opt to change the axis of the Device that will capture the angular measurement.
- Start with a 0° measurement, or use a custom start angle for patients that cannot start at a 0° position.
- Set the side (L/ R/ Na) of the motion capture being taken.
- Fully searchable reports per profile
- Print reports on a per day basis, or email the data as HTML for further editing.
- Airdrop support allows you to send a report file to your computer for further editing.
- Customization options allow you to declutter the measurement interface and customize number formats.
- Updated for iOS 10.
- Bug fixes.
- New Interface layout with rotation for easier viewing of data.
- Added support for import and export of data in XML format.
Ratings and Reviews
No instructions on how this app works
An actual instruction would help. Has no idea how this app works. Useless
It is good, but in has a error.
Axis X, axis Z is a good. but axis Y has a problem. I set on a device 0degree, and than rotate a device and back to 0degree. It has a another position. Maybe 0 degree is changed. Please help.
Could not get it to work
I could not get past adding new user...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.