Pharmacy Technician Exam Prep 2017 Edition
By Pocket Prep, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pocket Prep is an award-winning tool in mobile learning and exam preparation. Pocket Prep allows you to study anywhere, anytime, right from your mobile device. We strive to make studying more efficient by redefining how you prepare for the PTCB's Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE®). Create customized practice tests, view detailed answer rationales, and review your results with just a few taps!
2015 Academics’ Choice “Smart Media” award winner
2016 EdTech Digest “Cool Tool” award winner
The Science Behind Mobile Learning:
Overloading your brain with too much information at once is a common study mistake. Research has shown that smaller, more frequent study sessions are the key to knowledge retention. In other words, taking short quizzes on the go is a much more effective means of exam preparation than reading page after page in a textbook. Apps offer the benefit of interaction, which means you’re far more likely to remember a concept you engage with rather than one you’ve only read about.
Take your pharmacy technician studies with you, no matter where life takes you.
PTCE® Content Areas:
- Medication Order Entry and Fill Process
- Medication Safety
- Pharmacology for Technicians
- Pharmacy Billing and Reimbursement
- Pharmacy Information Systems Usage and Application
- Pharmacy Inventory Management
- Pharmacy Law and Regulations
- Pharmacy Quality Assurance
- Sterile and Non-sterile Compounding
Get Started for Free:
We provide a limited free version so you can get a feel for the app before deciding to upgrade. The free version offers 74 questions with detailed answer explanations.
- 30 free questions available with download
- 30 free bonus questions available through social media
- 14-day access to the Question of the Day (QOTD)
- Comprehensive test-taking strategy guide
Unlock the Ultimate Mobile Learning Experience:
A one-time in-app purchase grants full lifetime access to our PTCE® app.
- 800 total practice questions and detailed rationales
- Lifetime access to Question of the Day (QOTD)
- Unlock all social media bonus questions
- Unlock Exam Builder to create customized exams
- Priority in-app support
“Highly recommend paying for the full version. Questions are super helpful and love the explanations with every single answer. I was impressed with this app. So handy and thorough!” – Alyson Starkey, iTunes Reviewer
“Perfect tool! Very nice way to test your knowledge and find your weak spots. You can look up your failed answers and learn from it as you get familiar with the testing procedure.” – Christian Buehler, iTunes Reviewer
Pocket Prep Features:
- No internet required
- Study Modes: See answers as you go or at the end
- Retake past exams with a single tap
- Study reminders and QOTD notifications
- Automatic test saving and retrieval
- Detailed history and results reporting
- Exam day countdown
Our team of writers and editors are industry leaders who have meticulously crafted pharmacy technician practice questions and detailed answer explanations with you in mind. Since 2011, Pocket Prep has been the leader in mobile learning and has helped over two million students and professionals achieve more.
Need help? Contact us through the app’s support section at any time for a response within 24 hours.
What's New in Version 6.3
Ever wanted to know how well you were doing on a subject as you progressed through the test bank? This latest update introduces “Exam Readiness,” an entire tab dedicated to improving individual subject performance so you can pass your exam on the first attempt. You can quickly visualize areas to improve and even find the perfect tutor right through the app!
To make room for Exam Readiness, we merged the Settings and Reminders tabs. This new and improved Settings tab will help you better manage your new cloud-powered Pocket Prep account while providing access to the same features as before. Go ahead and upload that selfie — make the app yours!
This version also includes some general optimizations. You can now:
- Swipe to navigate between questions in an exam
- Swipe to navigate sub-screens and menus
- Set your exam date right from the Dashboard
- Tap a tab twice to return to its top level
- Add a profile picture in Settings
We squashed a few bugs to improve stability. For customers with enormous exam histories, you’ll now see a huge improvement in performance when creating exams or browsing previous ones.
Please take a moment to let us know what you think of these enhancements by leaving a review in the App Store. We’re always listening!
Best PTCB App!
Gives you a ton of questions other apps don't give you. Wish I would've tried it sooner! Well worth the 9.99! My test is tomorrow! I hope this helps me pass!
Best resource for the PTCE
Out of all the online practice tests and preparation books on Amazon I bought to study for this test, this app is undoubtedly the one that made the difference. Definitely worth spending 9.99 on the premium (which is a steal when compared to the 40$ test prep books online). It shows you what areas you need to work on and gives you detailed explanations for each answer. Without this app, I wouldn't of passed as easily as I did.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Apr 17, 2017
- Version: 6.3
- Size: 51.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pocket Prep, Inc.
- © 2017 Pocket Prep, Inc. All rights reserved. This product is not affiliated with nor endorsed by the PTCB.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- PTCB Premium$9.99
- PTCB Special$7.99