PTGenie is a simple and intuitive Physical Therapy software application for the ipad. This application was designed specifically for Physical Therapists and medical professionals involved in rehabilitation. THIS APPLICATION IS FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
This app has 4 unique features:
1. The fastest, most current, accurate and practical Home Exercise Program software on the market. Exercises can be printed wirelessly or emailed as attachments. *NEW for 2013* Create and save custom exercises using pictures from your photo library.
2. Common post-op orthopaedic protocols.
3. Evaluation forms that can be filled in and/or printed.
4. Suggestions for Physical Therapy goal-writing.
- It takes advantage of the ipad’s portability: Use it while you work with your patient as an instructional tool. Use it at work or at home.
- The intuitive touch screen interface will enable you to select exercises from one or more body areas and get them printed extremely fast.
- Exercises have been presorted into subcategories for easy access. You do not need to sift through thousands of exercises to find the few you want to use. The app works for you and gets you the exercises you need faster than ever.
- We set unique default parameters for number of repetitions, sets etc for each exercise. The defaults allow users to print the HEP faster if no changes are needed. (Modifying these variables is easy too!)
- Wireless printing.
- Email HEP as a PDF attachment.
- Additional features: List of Goals for PT, important protocols, editable/printable evaluation forms.
- One LOW price.
Bottom line: Fast, simple, intuitive, accurate, user-friendly, cost-effective, time-efficient.
Designed for you….by people like you.
If you would like to try the free Pro app checkout PTGenie PRO
iOS 9 and new device compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
So convienient !!!!
I am a PT in Chicago with an independent outpatient practice. The ex's in this app are just what i needed to hand off to my patients immediatley after their initial evaluation so as to have good carry over of ex's at home. The ex's are basic and designed for the first few weeks after which the pt. graduates towards more advanced activities. The email option is great for my younger more techy patients. My less computer savy pt's , i just email to myself and print out to hand off to them. I do not have an air printer at the moment. This beats going over those old fashioned box of ex' cards or CD programs that have way too many redundant therapeutic ex's and cost expensive. The ex's, sets, reps etc. can be custom arranged in the order the therapist prefers.
I have my own documentation software so I am not using the one that comes with this app. The protocols help as a guideline.
So far so good!
After one day of use, I'm quite pleased. I've been looking for something like this for a while so I was pleasantly surprised to accidentally find it in the App store today. I work for myself and by myself so this is perfect for me. I don't need all the bells and whistles from the expensive exercise and documentation software. I just needed something to use on my iPad for exercise prescription and basic documentation. This is perfect for that. Don't buy it if you're looking for some type of database for documentation...this only has print or email options for exercises and documentation. At this time, my only request/suggestion would be either the ability to draw on the exercises or export to an app such as Upad so that I can draw modifications on the exercises. I had a few changes I wanted to make on some exercises today and I figured out a way to do it (screen shot then import to Upad) but it is a little time consuming. Thanks for the app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.