PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS goes mobile - the original Battle Royale game is now available on your device!
1. Official PUBG on Mobile
100 players parachute onto a remote 8x8 km island for a winner-takes-all showdown. Players have to locate and scavenge their own weapons, vehicles and supplies, and defeat every player in a graphically and tactically rich battleground that forces players into a shrinking play zone. Get ready to land, loot, and do whatever it takes to survive and be the last man standing!
2. High-quality Graphics and HD Audio
The powerful Unreal Engine 4 creates a jaw-dropping visual experience with rich detail, realistic gameplay effects and a massive HD map for Battle Royale. Feel like you’re in the thick of the action as you play with high-quality audio, immersive 3D sound effects and 7.1 channel surround sound.
3. Realistic Weapons
A constantly growing lethal arsenal of firearms, melee weapons, and throwables with realistic ballistics and travel trajectories gives you the option to shoot, beat down, or incinerate your adversaries. Oh, and you like the pan? We’ve got the pan.
4. Travel in Style
Commandeer a variety of vehicles including cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats to hunt down your enemies, race them to the play zone or make a swift escape.
5. Team Up with Friends
Survive the battle with your friends. Invite and team up with your friends, coordinate your battle plan through voice chat and set up the perfect ambush.
6. Fair Gaming Environment
Powerful anti-cheat mechanisms ensure a fun and fair environment for all PUBG MOBILE players.
Not Just A Game. This Is Battle Royale.
* Requires a persistent internet connection.
* Recommended specs for PUBG MOBILE: iPhone 6s or later and iOS 9 or above.
Supports most iOS devices, including but not limited to: iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, and iPhone 6s.
The current version does not represent the final quality of the game as we will keep optimizing existing content and adding new features.
If you enjoy the game, please join the discussion on Facebook! PUBG MOBILE Official Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/PUBGMOBILE
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer service at PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com
New Map: Sanhok
Sanhok can be downloaded independently, so enter the game and get it right away to join your friends in the rainforest!
It also comes with new weapons and vehicles:
- Flare Gun: a rare item that calls a super air drop if used within the Playzone, and a Bulletproof UAZ if used outside the Playzone.
- QBZ: an automatic rifle that fires 5.56mm rounds. Has both single shot and full-auto.
- Duckbill: an attachment for shotguns. Reduces vertical spread and increases horizontal spread.
- Muscle Car: 4 seats, and has both a hard-top and a convertible version.
- Bulletproof UAZ: 4 seats. Obtained from using the Flare Gun outside the Playzone.
Customizable Pick-up Settings
- Pick-up quantities can now be specified in settings.
- Added more achievements. Now can be found under Missions.
- Clan Perks: after getting specific items (through purchase or luck), the system will award a certain amount of UC for players to share it with other Clan members.
- New Clan titles can be equipped after purchase.
- Clan Rankings: now lists the most active Clans this week and this season.
- Improved recognition of cheating plug-ins.
- Added Report buttons to Spectator Mode, Basic Information and Results.
Dismantling Time-Limited Items
- Time-Limited items can now be dismantled to BP directly.
- Added a Collect All button to collect rewards of all completed missions.
- Added new mission types to make progression more fun.
Lucky Air Drops
- Chance to get a mystery drop after a match. Contents are customized!
- Season page now shows all seasons played and relevant data such as season titles, the highest tier reached and more.
- Friends can now be deleted in batches.
- 3D models added to vehicle and airplane finish previews in the shop.
- Animation on the Season page has been optimized for certain device models.
- Accidental friendly fire will not be penalized.
- Chat system has been tuned.
- Items contains in air drops have been tuned.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, but some flaws
This game is awesome and one of the most fair FPS games I’ve played on a mobile device. However some work needs to be done that the game designers have been failing to address. First, there should be some kind of system that prevents players from using cheats that give them advantages over other players. Secondly, a huge issue that I have is there are several bugs that cause the game to freeze while trying to load it. Sometimes it loads fine and runs fine, but other times it freezes and the app must be restarted. I’ve had this issue both with trying to load the game and while playing the game. Thirdly, it would be great if a option in settings could be same platform or all platforms on or off to prevent mobile users from facing users playing on computers which give the player a higher advantage. I have several online games with this option in settings and it would be a great addition to this game. Lastly, there is a bug that needs fixing where players on same team will freeze if they get too close to each other and will not be able to separate from each other even though they are still online and not afk. Also it would be nice if the game could weed out afk players and let players that are actually online join the waiting room to prevent squads from being short handed and to prevent squads from getting stuck with afk players. (I will say though it’s fun to get easy kill if you find the afk players-the least I’ve found is 5.)
Love this game, have spent lots of money on it
I’ve left reviews before. I’m just going to tell you one thing I’d like to see different. And that would be regarding items that go in the hat category. I’ve been having an issue with this for a while but it’s come to a point where I’m really tired of it. I’ve had cool masks before but recently I spent 25 dollars on the game to purchase that new skill team mask or whatever for like 1000 UC. And my issue is that wearing a helmet in game basically removes the mask and you can’t see it anymore because it’s under the hat category. I didn’t spend 25$ just to have it disappear when I put on a helmet. Now I’ve tried just simply playing without wearing a helmet, but that’s near impossible because it only takes a couple of shots to the head (in most cases 1) to kill you. And that makes it near impossible to play. So I’d like to see some sort of change to this, maybe reduce the damage headshots do, maybe make an option in the settings that makes your armor invisible. Where you pick up a helmet but you have it set to invisible so you don’t see the helmet but it’s still kinda there protecting you. Or maybe just find a way to make these masks that are considered “hats” fit under these helmets. One of these changes being made would make me very happy, I’ve spent a lot of money on this game maybe over 200$ now. So, I guess maybe you should try to keep my business here, it would be much appreciated.
Hello, we're sorry to hear that PUBG Mobile is crashing when you attempt to move along with it! Please contact us at PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com with the exact details of this issue and we will gladly assist you as quickly as we can.
great game but...
this is my favorite game and i don't even like games...so that's actually saying a LOT...that being said however, there are some issues i would like to address...as much as i love this game it KILLLLLS my phone..like the files you need to download during updates are so huge you almost can't have anything else on your phone...the players using cheats is incredibly annoying and blatantly obvious...and using this app always causes my phone to overheat...no other app i use causes this, but after using pubg for just a short while my phone is scorching hot and i have to close the app...those are the big things...the little things i would like to see improvements on are, i wish there were more clothing options for people that don't pay money for the app...there is only one crate you can but with your in game earned gold and it has the same stuff every time, like it never changes...ever...and i have been playing a long time..that's pretty boring...i also would like it if they would address the issue of the missions..i have noticed whenever i complete missions they do not update and it takes way more tries to "complete" them, even though i already have..like 20 times...it's annoying..i did bring this to customer service ((customer service also needs a LOT of work)) but all they said was to hit the repair button...which i did..but had no effect on it...if these issues were to be addressed it would be a higher star rating from me...
Hello, thank you for sharing your feedback about PUBG Mobile. We are constantly working to improve upon PUBG Mobile and we want to reassure you that we will do our best to help you with any issue that you might be experiencing. Please contact us at PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com with any further details and we will assist you immediately
- Tencent Mobile International Limited
- 2 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Shenzhen Tencent Computer Systems Comany Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 180 Unknown Cash $2.99
- 600 Unknown Cash $9.99
- 60 Unknown Cash $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.