PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS goes mobile - the original Battle Royale game is now available on your device!
1. Official PUBG on Mobile
100 players parachute onto a remote 8x8 km island for a winner-takes-all showdown. Players have to locate and scavenge their own weapons, vehicles and supplies, and defeat every player in a graphically and tactically rich battleground that forces players into a shrinking play zone. Get ready to land, loot, and do whatever it takes to survive and be the last man standing!
2. High-quality Graphics and HD Audio
The powerful Unreal Engine 4 creates a jaw-dropping visual experience with rich detail, realistic gameplay effects and a massive HD map for Battle Royale. Feel like you’re in the thick of the action as you play with high-quality audio, immersive 3D sound effects and 7.1 channel surround sound.
3. Realistic Weapons
A constantly growing lethal arsenal of firearms, melee weapons, and throwables with realistic ballistics and travel trajectories gives you the option to shoot, beat down, or incinerate your adversaries. Oh, and you like the pan? We’ve got the pan.
4. Travel in Style
Commandeer a variety of vehicles including cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats to hunt down your enemies, race them to the play zone or make a swift escape.
5. Team Up with Friends
Survive the battle with your friends. Invite and team up with your friends, coordinate your battle plan through voice chat and set up the perfect ambush.
6. Fair Gaming Environment
Powerful anti-cheat mechanisms ensure a fun and fair environment for all PUBG MOBILE players.
Not Just A Game. This Is Battle Royale.
* Requires a persistent internet connection.
* Recommended specs for PUBG MOBILE: iPhone 6s or later and iOS 9 or above.
Supports most iOS devices, including but not limited to: iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, and iPhone 6s.
The current version does not represent the final quality of the game as we will keep optimizing existing content and adding new features.
If you enjoy the game, please join the discussion on Facebook! PUBG MOBILE Official Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/PUBGMOBILE
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer service at PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com
Arcade Mode - War
- A new, faster-paced variation of Arcade mode.
- Added the SLR Sniper Rifle.
- Added Light Foregrip, Half Foregrip, Thumb Foregrip.
- Parameters for Vertical Foregrip and Angled Foregrip have been adjusted.
- Added many entertaining and challenging long-term objectives. Complete difficult objectives to get titles and outfits.
- Added titles to the game. Players can select one to display by their name.
- Players can now create or join Clans, which unlocks Clan insignia, missions, and the Clan Shop.
- Check out the regional rankings to see who's the best.
First Person Perspective
- Now supported in custom rooms.
- Added a team channel for finding teams.
- Added a community system where players can find topics that interest them by tags.
- Players can now give one another LIKEs after a match. Number of LIKEs received will be displayed on a player's profile page.
- Characters now have different poses on the results screen based on performance.
- Added new idling animation for female characters.
Main Menu UI Redesign
- Main UI redesigned for players to enter different modes quicker.
Shop UI Redesign
- Simplified shop UI.
Multiple Crate Purchases and Batch Dismantle
- All crates can now be purchased 10 at a time.
- Extra items in inventory can now be dismantled in batch.
Crates can now be opened by coupons, which are created by combining coupon scraps.
- Added new vehicles, helmets, backpack finishes and new character faces.
- Messages can now be marked as read instantly.
- Players can see friends recommended by the system.
- Added more ways to share.
- Room owners now have access to more room parameters.
- Friends list has been improved to fix an issue where data errors occurred when having too many friends.
- Added weapon information to spectator mode.
- Added an instant refuel button so that vehicles low on fuel can be refueled instantly.
- Custom controls: sprint button, pick-up list.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, but some flaws
This game is awesome and one of the most fair FPS games I’ve played on a mobile device. However some work needs to be done that the game designers have been failing to address. First, there should be some kind of system that prevents players from using cheats that give them advantages over other players. Secondly, a huge issue that I have is there are several bugs that cause the game to freeze while trying to load it. Sometimes it loads fine and runs fine, but other times it freezes and the app must be restarted. I’ve had this issue both with trying to load the game and while playing the game. Thirdly, it would be great if a option in settings could be same platform or all platforms on or off to prevent mobile users from facing users playing on computers which give the player a higher advantage. I have several online games with this option in settings and it would be a great addition to this game. Lastly, there is a bug that needs fixing where players on same team will freeze if they get too close to each other and will not be able to separate from each other even though they are still online and not afk. Also it would be nice if the game could weed out afk players and let players that are actually online join the waiting room to prevent squads from being short handed and to prevent squads from getting stuck with afk players. (I will say though it’s fun to get easy kill if you find the afk players-the least I’ve found is 5.)
The Fortnite Mobile Killer
This game has Fortnite Mobile at its knees.
I am an iPhone 6 user, so I can’t run Fortnite, before anyone states I have bias, I have Fortnite Mobile on my brothers IPad.
This game is very fluid and controls that are customizable! That is a plus that Fortnite does not have. The matchmaking is instant! Fortnite may have issues with matchmaking depending on your WiFi and/or LTE. The PUBG team have really scrubbed bugs out of the game and will have maintenance periods that last a few hours but it’s for quality control, the issue I have is the Loot Boxes, I really hate the Loot boxes with cosmetics that only are temporary, it’s absolutely dumb. Why waste time grinding for a cosmetic that only lasts 3 hours?! Remove that from the game please. Also on the topic of loot boxes. I want PUBG Crates to be available to be purchased with coins, or add more crates that can be purchased with coins. I really don’t like the lack of variety when it comes to crate choice. The choices I have are the same crate or pay 10$ to get a “better crate” to get “cooler stuff” and “exclusives” please review your crate system? The game is not Pay-2-Win! A great shooter with breathtaking graphics on IPhone X (my friend has it) I enjoy the Arcade mode! Add more game modes! Or another map to keep people interested. This is a more militaristic approach to Battle Royale and I prefer that than the cartoonish look of Fortnite. A 11/10 on my side! Just fix some things and it’s gold.
Love this game, have spent lots of money on it
I’ve left reviews before. I’m just going to tell you one thing I’d like to see different. And that would be regarding items that go in the hat category. I’ve been having an issue with this for a while but it’s come to a point where I’m really tired of it. I’ve had cool masks before but recently I spent 25 dollars on the game to purchase that new skill team mask or whatever for like 1000 UC. And my issue is that wearing a helmet in game basically removes the mask and you can’t see it anymore because it’s under the hat category. I didn’t spend 25$ just to have it disappear when I put on a helmet. Now I’ve tried just simply playing without wearing a helmet, but that’s near impossible because it only takes a couple of shots to the head (in most cases 1) to kill you. And that makes it near impossible to play. So I’d like to see some sort of change to this, maybe reduce the damage headshots do, maybe make an option in the settings that makes your armor invisible. Where you pick up a helmet but you have it set to invisible so you don’t see the helmet but it’s still kinda there protecting you. Or maybe just find a way to make these masks that are considered “hats” fit under these helmets. One of these changes being made would make me very happy, I’ve spent a lot of money on this game maybe over 200$ now. So, I guess maybe you should try to keep my business here, it would be much appreciated.
Hello, we're sorry to hear that PUBG Mobile is crashing when you attempt to move along with it! Please contact us at PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com with the exact details of this issue and we will gladly assist you as quickly as we can.
- Tencent Mobile International Limited
- 2.2 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Shenzhen Tencent Computer Systems Comany Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 180 Unknown Cash $2.99
- 600 Unknown Cash $9.99
- 60 Unknown Cash $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.