PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS goes mobile - the original Battle Royale game is now available on your device!
1. Official PUBG on Mobile
100 players parachute onto a remote 8x8 km island for a winner-takes-all showdown. Players have to locate and scavenge their own weapons, vehicles and supplies, and defeat every player in a graphically and tactically rich battleground that forces players into a shrinking play zone. Get ready to land, loot, and do whatever it takes to survive and be the last man standing!
2. High-quality Graphics and HD Audio
The powerful Unreal Engine 4 creates a jaw-dropping visual experience with rich detail, realistic gameplay effects and a massive HD map for Battle Royale. Feel like you’re in the thick of the action as you play with high-quality audio, immersive 3D sound effects and 7.1 channel surround sound.
3. Realistic Weapons
A constantly growing lethal arsenal of firearms, melee weapons, and throwables with realistic ballistics and travel trajectories gives you the option to shoot, beat down, or incinerate your adversaries. Oh, and you like the pan? We’ve got the pan.
4. Travel in Style
Commandeer a variety of vehicles including cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats to hunt down your enemies, race them to the play zone or make a swift escape.
5. Team Up with Friends
Survive the battle with your friends. Invite and team up with your friends, coordinate your battle plan through voice chat and set up the perfect ambush.
6. Fair Gaming Environment
Powerful anti-cheat mechanisms ensure a fun and fair environment for all PUBG MOBILE players.
Not Just A Game. This Is Battle Royale.
* Requires a persistent internet connection.
* Recommended specs for PUBG MOBILE: iPhone 6s or later and iOS 9 or above.
Supports most iOS devices, including but not limited to: iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, and iPhone 6s.
The current version does not represent the final quality of the game as we will keep optimizing existing content and adding new features.
If you enjoy the game, please join the discussion on Facebook! PUBG MOBILE Official Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/PUBGMOBILE
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer service at PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com
- Added Zombie: Survive Till Dawn, a new event mode that is here for a limited time only. Fight to survive as usual on Erangel, but zombies and bosses from RE2 will also spawn on the map! Kill them to get resources and items.
- Added weather: Moonlight to Vikendi.
- Added Resident Evil 2 Treasures event. Get your Resident Evil 2 outfits now!
- Added Anniversary Treasure event. Celebrate the game's anniversary with all kinds of rare finishes!
- Added Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music.
- Anniversary items are on sale while quantities last!
- Added Anniversary emotes, avatars and frames.
- Sanhok is now available in Arcade - Quick Match.
- Character image and Connections are now visible on profile.
- Added new titles: "#1/100" (permanent) and "Survivor" (time-limited).
- Shadows can now be disabled under settings to reduce battery usage and heat.
- Some houses in Vikendi have been redesigned.
- SMG and Assault Rifles War Modes now start with double the ammo.
- Past results are now kept up to 1 month. Older data will be cleared.
- Fixed terrain display bugs for budget devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this game, have spent lots of money on it
I’ve left reviews before. I’m just going to tell you one thing I’d like to see different. And that would be regarding items that go in the hat category. I’ve been having an issue with this for a while but it’s come to a point where I’m really tired of it. I’ve had cool masks before but recently I spent 25 dollars on the game to purchase that new skill team mask or whatever for like 1000 UC. And my issue is that wearing a helmet in game basically removes the mask and you can’t see it anymore because it’s under the hat category. I didn’t spend 25$ just to have it disappear when I put on a helmet. Now I’ve tried just simply playing without wearing a helmet, but that’s near impossible because it only takes a couple of shots to the head (in most cases 1) to kill you. And that makes it near impossible to play. So I’d like to see some sort of change to this, maybe reduce the damage headshots do, maybe make an option in the settings that makes your armor invisible. Where you pick up a helmet but you have it set to invisible so you don’t see the helmet but it’s still kinda there protecting you. Or maybe just find a way to make these masks that are considered “hats” fit under these helmets. One of these changes being made would make me very happy, I’ve spent a lot of money on this game maybe over 200$ now. So, I guess maybe you should try to keep my business here, it would be much appreciated.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we're sorry to hear that PUBG Mobile is crashing when you attempt to move along with it! Please contact us at PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com with the exact details of this issue and we will gladly assist you as quickly as we can.
great game but...
this is my favorite game and i don't even like games...so that's actually saying a LOT...that being said however, there are some issues i would like to address...as much as i love this game it KILLLLLS my phone..like the files you need to download during updates are so huge you almost can't have anything else on your phone...the players using cheats is incredibly annoying and blatantly obvious...and using this app always causes my phone to overheat...no other app i use causes this, but after using pubg for just a short while my phone is scorching hot and i have to close the app...those are the big things...the little things i would like to see improvements on are, i wish there were more clothing options for people that don't pay money for the app...there is only one crate you can but with your in game earned gold and it has the same stuff every time, like it never changes...ever...and i have been playing a long time..that's pretty boring...i also would like it if they would address the issue of the missions..i have noticed whenever i complete missions they do not update and it takes way more tries to "complete" them, even though i already have..like 20 times...it's annoying..i did bring this to customer service ((customer service also needs a LOT of work)) but all they said was to hit the repair button...which i did..but had no effect on it...if these issues were to be addressed it would be a higher star rating from me...
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for sharing your feedback about PUBG Mobile. We are constantly working to improve upon PUBG Mobile and we want to reassure you that we will do our best to help you with any issue that you might be experiencing. Please contact us at PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com with any further details and we will assist you immediately
The only problem with the game is the fact that sometimes when you press the bullet button to shoot, it doesn’t always shoot. And when you press the jump button it sometimes doesn’t work but it could just because of slight lag on my end but other than that this game is amazing. I play pubg on the xbox one s and not the xbox one x. So for me, the mobile version of this game is amazing because of the fact that everything is loaded in already and no one has an unfair advantage. The controls are really easy to use compared to Fortnite mobile as well. Another reason the mobile version is better is because now we actually have the new map Miramar instead of having to play on a public test server like you have to do on the xbox. So I think this will give many players a chance to figure out the map to make it even more fun to play on console. The graphics are amazing so far and I have no complaints. One thing I wish the xbox version had was arcade mode like we have on pubg mobile. I think it would be really fun to have it on xbox. But these are the reason why I have this game a 4 star review. Once the issue of the buttons working better is fixed at least on my end, I’ll give this app a 5 star review. If you ever wanna play with me on xbox my gamer tag is xredneckacex. On the phone it’s just JohnnyKizzar. Thanks pubg:)
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your feedback. For assistance on issues with, in-game bugs, login errors, lags, crashes etc... please send us a detailed information via PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com so that we can troubleshoot and get the issue resolved! Hope you understand, have a nice day and happy gaming!
- Tencent Mobile International Limited
- 2.4 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Shenzhen Tencent Computer Systems Comany Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 600 Unknown Cash $9.99
- 180 Unknown Cash $2.99
- 60 Unknown Cash $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.