Public Health News
By Harvard University
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the Harvard Chan School Public Health News app members of the Harvard Chan School community and others can connect with each other and stay up-to-date on breaking public health news and research, plus events and activities going on around the School.
News & Info
- Top news stories
- Press releases
- Global Health News stories
- Harvard Public Health Review articles
- Public health news from across the web
- Our Twitter feed
- Videos from our YouTube channel
- Podcasts on a wide variety of topics
- Photos of the School and our international work
- Community message board
- Calendar of upcoming events
- Links to School resources on the web
- Optional push notifications for events and news
- Twitter and Facebook Connect for content sharing
- Information about Harvard Chan and its public health mission
This app is powered by Mobile Roadie for the Harvard School of Public Health
What's New in Version 5.2.01
Various bug fixes
Fixes to the location search bar
Please make background dark for readability
Love the info supplied in this app, but it's extremely difficult to read the thin white text on a light background. Please make more readable.
Great content, but font is too thin
With the new iOS update, I can't read the news content anymore. Please change the font.
Could be amazing
I downloaded the app because I wanted a public health news app and it could be good but it keeps crashing.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 27, 2014
- Version: 5.2.01
- Size: 28.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Harvard University
- Copyright © 2014 The President and Fellows of Harvard College
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.