Official Public Library Online App for iPad
The Public Library Online App provides access to the shelves subscribed to by your local public library. To see if your local library is listed, please visit, http://uk.publiclibraryonline.com/home/subscribers
Install the App, select your local library and register your library card number to access the shelves. You can access the books using an iPad, whilst you’re on the move, or from the comfort of your own home.
Initial version of the Public Library Online app for iPad.
1. Access shelves or collections subscribed to by your local public library
2. Use the Library Card # from your local public library to login
3. Detail information and preview of shelves and books
4. Ability to read books using a fluid, easy to use eBook reader with zoom control
5. Ability to quickly search books by title, author and description
6. History of books read, to quickly go back and read them where you left off
Public Library Online App now supports iPhone in addition to iPad
1. New User Interface that is simple and intuitive
2. Support for latest versions of iOS
3. Bug fixes and optimised App.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.