Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Communicate directly with your community leaders to resolve issues in your city and neighborhood from anywhere in the United States!
Here’s how it works:
1. See something that needs to be fixed?
2. Submit a request and even attach a photo.
3. City Staff receives the request.
4. The City fixes the problem!
5. You get notified when the request is completed.
You can also monitor requests, provide comments and follow other requests in your community. Download the app today to get started!
What's New in Version 3.5
- Updated request details form
- Redesigned mapping tools
- New profile, settings, and filter views
- Improved draft submission process
Does not work
Choose a city, press done. App thinks a little, but never moves on to be able to report.
IPad2 app crashes
Downloaded and it flashes asking if I want to share my location and before I can answer, it flips to the icon.
App won't open
I have an iPhone 6. The app tries to open, then crashes before it's fully loaded.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 20, 2015
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 20.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: PublicStuff LLC
- © 2014 PublicStuff Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.