Communicate directly with your community leaders to resolve issues in your city and neighborhood from anywhere in the United States!
Here’s how it works:
1. See something that needs to be fixed?
2. Submit a request and even attach a photo.
3. City Staff receives the request.
4. The City fixes the problem!
5. You get notified when the request is completed.
You can also monitor requests, provide comments and follow other requests in your community. Download the app today to get started!
New in v3.9.6:
- iOS 10 support
- Improved ADA compliance
- Topic-based push notifications to citizen subscribers
- Improvements to address validation
- New webview for widgets
- Improvements to error handling
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Super helpful for communicating with your city
I hate being on the phone forever when trying to reach the right person in my city to fix or report a problem. With the app, I can simplify the whole process by just entering some info about it and a photo and it does the rest. Plus, I get updates from the city when the issue is being fixed or resolved! Great idea!
Add a "watering Violation" category for city of Plano in this app. When I select this category, then select a Plano address I receive a prompt for "is this request for Collin county" I say no and it takes me back to the category page and there is no watering category then I pick "other" and it changes the address to a Plano address across town instead of the one I picked before. If I say yes it submits the request to Collin county. Are these going to the same place? The address I'm trying to point to is west Plano near park and jubilee in Plano. Please add the category and fix the location detection in this app. It's not initiative and is a poor user experience.
Slow and Painful
I find this app to be *extremely* slow and lag when navigating and performing functions. It appears to have to load lots of external content which takes lots of time. Sometimes there is no indication that the app is even doing anything in the background. I think the front-facing PublicStuff side of the app is nice and pretty, but the once you get into a city (NYC, in my case), the design is less appealing and everything is just ‘average’.
- PublicStuff LLC
- 21.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PublicStuff, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.