By PearlMountain Technology
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*** 60% Off Time Limited Offer! Highly recommended by Apple! ***
Publisher Plus is a powerful desktop publishing and page layout app for both business and home use.
Publisher Plus empowers you to quickly design and create any type of deluxe and professional looking prints that you might need. It can’t be any easier to create flyers, brochures, business cards, newsletters, adverts, reports, calendars, posters, booklets, etc. than with this app.
The new version now adds support for object/text style profiles, enhances text editing features, improves print settings, comes with new smart shapes, integrates with iCloud, features a brand new UI and also brings many other improvements and bug fixes.
Professional templates and decorations
• 170+ professional templates for flyers, brochures, newsletters, adverts, reports, calendars, posters, booklets, and more.
• Hundreds of delicate clipart. You can also search the web for images inside the app.
• 230+ professional backgrounds.
• 40+ photo frames and masks.
• Additional template packages are available in the Store for free.
• Customize page size and orientation (landscape and portrait) of the page.
• Support customizing page margins.
• Create and edit multiple pages.
A variety of objects
• Photo objects from iPhoto or from any folder in Finder. Support almost all formats like JPG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, PDF, EPS, AI, SVG, etc.
• Apply delicate clipart to make the page looks amazing.
• Insert text object and edit the color, font, size, margin, columns, line spacing, text wrap, bullets/lists and more.
• Add various preconfigured shape objects or create custom shapes.
• Add calendar to create custom calendars.
• Apply any object style to other objects in just one click.
• Set up text styles for any document just once and apply them with only one click.
• Reposition & resize, rotate any object at ease.
• Personalize opacity, mirror effect & flip of the objects.
• Select 230+ preset backgrounds or customize background with your own images.
• Add color fill/pattern image fill, stroke, shadow or reflection to any object.
• Select multiple objects to align, center and make same size of the objects as a whole.
• Lock/Unlock, Group/Ungroup objects for easy operation.
• Auto snap between one object and another, and between an object and the page margin as well.
• Crop photo or manipulate the frame easily.
• Apply frames, mask, filters, etc. to photos and it is easy to adjust image colors.
• Manage layers of different objects.
• Support undo/redo, copy/paste/duplicate and other common editing features.
• Support zooming in/out on the page, and Fit Width/Fit Page to view the page.
• Support displaying rulers in the editing panel for better alignment of objects.
Export, print and share conveniently
• Print the pages directly with improved print settings like printing by Scale to paper size and Tile, etc.
• Export the pages as PDF, JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, and PSD.
• Share the pages via Email, Message, Airdrop, Twitter, Facebook and Flickr.
What's New in Version 1.7.1
* Fixed bugs.
I want to like it.
A big clue should have been their website, which is neither up-to-date nor detail-oriented (lots of errors, dead links, expired promotions. Indicating that quality and a thorough approach is not a priority...)
This app is not nearly as detailed as the original Pages and is not for the poweruser of current Pages.. There are careless typos in the menus. Adjustments in spacing etc. use sliders, with no option of setting a precise number. Templates open in European A4 format and clicking “Letter” or Legal” does not automatically reconfigure the columns, artwork etc.
It is less intuitive and more reliant on experimentation than Pages. (Example: open the menu of all pages, click the page you want to delete and click the “minus” sign - a warning message is displayed: “this choice is irrevocable”. WRONG CHOICE - the page that is deleted is the current page in the work area. Really!?) When the program crashes, the recovery is not current and requires lots of re-do. Moral: Save as you go (Apple has thoroughly spoiled me by making this nearly obsolete…)
I regret not simply purchasing a $$ newsletter template pack for Pages. I have plenty of my own images/artwork so the royalty-free clipart isn’t a draw for me, either.
Not the same as MS Publisher, but it’s a nice little program
I tried Publisher Lite and thought it might be what I needed to do newsletters. I upgraded to Publisher Plus and was very frustrated. It doesn’t work the same way as either of these apps, and I decided it was over rated. I didn’t do much with it for about a year, just postcards and flyers. However, after a extremely frustrating experience creating a newsletter in MS Word, I decided to give it another shot. Publisher Plus DOES do what is necessary to make a nice looking newsletter, once I figured out how to get multiple columns and add/remove pages. Its pretty flexible, particularly for such an inexpensive program.
Excellent inexpensive program
After a long search, I am thankful to have finally found an inexpensive and powerful desktop publishing and graphics layout program for my Mac. Certainly, you could spend a few hundred bucks for a more powerful program, but this one certainly meets my needs for flyers, brochures, business cards, signs, posters, etc. Powerful and easy to use. Whew!
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Oct 28, 2016
- Version: 1.7.1
- Size: 320 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: PearlMountain Technology Co., Ltd
- © 2016 PearlMountain.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Brochure Pack 1Free
- Flyer Pack 1Free
- Newsletter Pack 1Free
- Card & Invite Pack 1Free
- Poster Pack 1Free
- Business Card Pack 1Free
- Menu Pack 1Free