By PearlMountain Technology Co., Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*** Best New Apps! Highly recommended by Apple! ***
Publisher Plus is a powerful desktop publishing and page layout app for both business and home use.
Publisher Plus empowers you to quickly design and create any type of deluxe and professional looking prints that you might need. It can’t be any easier to create flyers, brochures, business cards, newsletters, adverts, reports, calendars, posters, booklets, etc. than with this app.
The new version now adds support for object/text style profiles, enhances text editing features, improves print settings, comes with new smart shapes, integrates with iCloud, features a brand new UI and also brings many other improvements and bug fixes.
Professional templates and decorations
• 170+ professional templates for flyers, brochures, newsletters, adverts, reports, calendars, posters, booklets, and more.
• Hundreds of delicate clipart. You can also search the web for images inside the app.
• 230+ professional backgrounds.
• 40+ photo frames and masks.
• Additional template packages are available in the Store for free.
• Customize page size and orientation (landscape and portrait) of the page.
• Support customizing page margins.
• Create and edit multiple pages.
A variety of objects
• Photo objects from iPhoto or from any folder in Finder. Support almost all formats like JPG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, PDF, EPS, AI, SVG, etc.
• Apply delicate clipart to make the page looks amazing.
• Insert text object and edit the color, font, size, margin, columns, line spacing, text wrap, bullets/lists and more.
• Add various preconfigured shape objects or create custom shapes.
• Add calendar to create custom calendars.
• Apply any object style to other objects in just one click.
• Set up text styles for any document just once and apply them with only one click.
• Reposition & resize, rotate any object at ease.
• Personalize opacity, mirror effect & flip of the objects.
• Select 230+ preset backgrounds or customize background with your own images.
• Add color fill/pattern image fill, stroke, shadow or reflection to any object.
• Select multiple objects to align, center and make same size of the objects as a whole.
• Lock/Unlock, Group/Ungroup objects for easy operation.
• Auto snap between one object and another, and between an object and the page margin as well.
• Crop photo or manipulate the frame easily.
• Apply frames, mask, filters, etc. to photos and it is easy to adjust image colors.
• Manage layers of different objects.
• Support undo/redo, copy/paste/duplicate and other common editing features.
• Support zooming in/out on the page, and Fit Width/Fit Page to view the page.
• Support displaying rulers in the editing panel for better alignment of objects.
Export, print and share conveniently
• Print the pages directly with improved print settings like printing by Scale to paper size and Tile, etc.
• Export the pages as PDF, JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, and PSD.
• Share the pages via Email, Message, Airdrop, Twitter, Facebook and Flickr.
What's New in Version 1.6.5
* Compatible with OS X EI Capitan.
* Other minor bug fixes.
simple but powerful
I needed an app that was low cost, simple to use and powerful. Twenty years ago for me that was InDesign and Photoshop. These days I can’t afford anything Adobe. I downloaded Publisher Lite and was able to quickly design and layout a photo collage for a family christmas project within about an hour I was hooked and I went and bought the full version. I’ve tried many of the templates to create various other projects. So far In 1 day of using the Publisher Plus, I have been able to get several weeks of work down that I’ve struggled with. I have tried other page design and layout programs that have failed to work the way I needed. I hope to continue to discover all I am able to create with this program.
Works for me……!!!
I have not used it extensively and most what i do is on a clean slate…a learning curve as is with any app of this sort…a little bit buggy…not sure is the app or might be the computer, though i am running 12 GB ram, but also not OSX "E Captain”…Quite a bit of due deligence on your part if you are looking for clip art and such…google image provides quite a bit…keep a folder for such and easy to load those images to the program…a few things different i wish were in the program, and would be nice to set my own defaults for some things…over-all pretty pleased...the more you use it you can figure in some shortcuts and faster work time…i feel the price is quite fair (back in the day you’d pay much, much more)…...
Use it on my Mac in place of Microsoft Publisher which is not available for the Mac. Does every thing I want to create book covers for CreateSpace.
One request for improvement: When selecting colors for fonts, etc, Give the pantone #, so I can replicate it somewhere else on the cover.
Easy to use.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Oct 21, 2015
- Version: 1.6.5
- Size: 319 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: PearlMountain Technology Co., Ltd
- © PearlMountain Technology Co., Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Brochure Pack 1Free
- Flyer Pack 1Free
- Newsletter Pack 1Free
- Card & Invite Pack 1Free
- Poster Pack 1Free
- Business Card Pack 1Free
- Menu Pack 1Free