The best way to open Microsoft Publisher (.pub) files on your iPad and iPhone. Automatically convert documents from pub to PDF and open them on your device. Also, easily and quickly convert Publisher to PDF files from anywhere on your device, Dropbox, Google Drive, Gmail, Box, and OneDrive.
• Without limits on file size and number of conversions
• Accurately converts documents in .pub format to PDF, enabling you to view them
• The converted PDF looks the same as the original file
• Works with .pub format produced by Microsoft Publisher
• You can convert Publisher files to PDF from Gmail attachments and from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive directly from our app
There’s even more:
Fast and simple, won’t drain battery or resources given that .pub to.pdf conversion takes place on our powerful servers
Privacy is guaranteed, your file is deleted from our server right after the conversion ends
This Publisher to PDF converter allows you to access the publications and share posters, flyers, magazines and more without a hitch.
Thank you for your feedback and helping us make our app better!
In this update:
• If you rely on iOS reading in-app commands, Options button is readable again
• Adjustments for new, beautiful iPhone XS, XS Max and XR
• You can now cancel paper recognition once started
• Other small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Oh, come on...
I don’t know why the App Store doesn’t say, “In App purchases”. That’s maybe not the developer’s fault, maybe it’s apple’s fault. But the big problem is, I’ve gone to convert a dot pub file (on an iPad Pro) and absolutely nothing is happening. The language of the page suggests that this will convert sometime before the heat death of the solar system, but it’s not explicit. There is an option to upgrade now for ten bucks but that’s an expensive app. Don’t get me wrong - I like to pay money to devs, but things need to be transparent before I’ll do that, especially with some of the other reviewers saying that even the upgrade isn’t perfect.
It sounds like it is going to be great and free, until you try to convert your first file to pdf where it says you can upgrade for$9.99 or go slow up to an hour wait! Plus you get a warning that you can’t leave the app while it is loading! Seriously! Just tell me up front it cost $9.99 either believe in your product and stand behind it or lower its price so you’re not having to do bait and switch scam.
Horrible! Do not fall for this.
Like an idiot, I paid for the $10 upgrade so I wouldn’t have to wait hours for the conversion. Heck it won’t even start a conversion. Tap a location to convert from and the whole thing crashes. Btw, I have 2 iPads. Same behavior on both of them. They should not be allowed to sell something this bad from the Apple App Store.
Will be asking for my money back.
- Cometdocs.com Inc.
- 47.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Cometdocs.com Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime of Immediate Conversions $9.99
- Linked Services Feature $1.99
- Business Extension $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.