By Publix Super Markets, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Making shopping a pleasure is easier than ever with our app, designed to help you save time and money. Whether you need ideas for dinner tonight, a prescription refilled, or just appreciate convenience, you’ll love all the features we’ve included.
● View sale items from our weekly ad, specific to your store.
● Review and clip coupons to easily redeem in store.
● Browse products on sale by department or category, including BOGOs.
● Create, save, and access grocery lists for products in the weekly ad and see what aisle they’re in.
● Find your nearest store and details about it (directions, phone number, store hours, etc.).
● Peruse Aprons recipes for meal and menu ideas, and add ingredients or entire recipes to your grocery list.
● Learn about our new and signature products on the Featured Products page.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/publix
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/publix
What's New in Version 2.1.2
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
-Review and clip coupons with ease and redeem in-store with your phone number.
-Bugs squashed and app stabilized.
-Cart wheels greased to avoid squeaking.
Could be great
This could be a great app if it actually worked. The buttons that you "select" once you have picked up an item are too small and often you end up opening item info instead. Which is just annoying. 9 times out of 10 the app crashes midway through picking up my groceries. When I open it back up any items that had been checked off as picked are back in my shopping list. And most recently this app has been as slow as Christmas. Every little thing you click or type takes forever. All the little annoyances add up to a useless app. Which is disappointing because it could be really convenient if it worked well.
App not working error 500
I loved this app for months. I could order deli items and they were ready at pick up time. For several weeks I have been getting an error 500 and can't order. I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling it. I have rebooted the phone, nothing is fixing it. I have a knee issue and stand long in line, please fix this.
I updated my review because the issue was resolved. I was instructed to clear the cookies in Safari and it worked. Thank you!
Basket button does not work
This app is potentially so useful that I switched from Kroger to Publix for a few weeks, just because of the feature that shows me what aisle my entire list is on in any Publix. However, the little button on the left where you check off your groceries is so close to the word that 90% of the time when you click it, it pulls open the item for editing, instead of moving the item to your basket. Therefore the app is almost useless and I have decided to go back to Kroger.