By Publix Super Markets, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Making shopping a pleasure is easier than ever with our app, designed to help you save time and money. Whether you need ideas for dinner tonight, a prescription refilled, or just appreciate convenience, you’ll love all the features we’ve included.
● View digital coupons by aisle on your Shopping List.
● View and clip digital coupons on the Weekly Ad.
● Place orders from your Favorites list and your Order History.
● Use the barcode scanner to scan and add items to your shopping list.
● View sale items from our weekly ad, specific to your store.
● Review and clip coupons to easily redeem in store.
● Browse products on sale by department or category, including BOGOs.
● Create, save, and access grocery lists for products in the weekly ad and see what aisle they’re in.
● Find your nearest store and details about it (directions, phone number, rolling store hours and holidays, etc.).
● Peruse Aprons recipes for meal and menu ideas, and add ingredients or entire recipes to your grocery list.
● Learn about our new and signature products on the Featured Products page.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/publix
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/publix
What's New in Version 2.6.1
New Changes Are Not helpful!
I use this app every time I shop - specifically for the shopping list. Although sometimes there used to be a glitch when I added items, that seems to be solved.
The new changes to the shopping list are not helpful: 1. Adding number of items in each aisle. It just makes glancing at the aisle number harder. 2. When assigning a location, it won't add it to an aisle heading, it creates a new heading with that section. For example, I put a salsa into "Potato Chips" but instead of putting it under Aisle 6, it made a new heading of Potato Chips. Later, it randomly reloaded and it was fixed. 3. Now when I delete all items on a shopping list, I have to kill the app and reopen it to get it to show correctly.
Super disappointing. Seems like obvious problems and unnecessary additions.
Want to like this app, but with each update it gets worse and worse. Functionality is disappearing at an accelerated rate. There are way to many bugs that just don't get resolved, plus there is no way to contact developers or customer support to make them aware of the issues plaguing the app. Do they even read the reviews to see how bad the app is and what needs to be fixed? Obviously not. This could be an amazing app if the kinks could be worked out, however the same reported issues just remain update after update with the addition of new ones created as the app tries to evolve. I give up. Time to delete.
Horrible since recent updates
Since the recent changes in which coupons are now added into the various categories, the app is a mess. Hard to easily run through each category, many duplicates of the same item, and if you choose the wrong duplicated item, it shows up in your shopping list as "unassigned" rather than on the correct aisle. Also many items on the list show up on the wrong aisle. I don't know who took over the job of entering the data for Publix, but this is the poorest customer service that Publix has ever done.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Jun 09, 2017
- Version: 2.6.1
- Size: 38.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Publix Super Markets Inc.
- © 2016 Publix Asset Management Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.