This is the Publizard EPUB3 Reader.
It gives you free access to hundreds of eBooks provided by the Gutenberg Project.
It includes a convenient searchable bookshelf, visual navigation through bookmarks and thumbnails.
You can highlight and take note, zoom into the content.
Our reader supports numerous EPUB3 features such as right-to-left reading, double page viewing, sounds and animations.
Please see http://www.publizard.com for more information about our EPUB3 Reader.
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I’m so fed up with this app and really hate Colorado Technical University for choosing such a poor platform to use. In the past three weeks of class I’ve had to uninstall and get everything back 4 times. There is no support from CTU or the developers. I hope my remaining classes do not use any books that I have to read on this horrible app.
No option to change background or text color?
There doesn’t seem to be any option to change the text or background color on the app, even though the web based version has that option. 1 star for complete and utter laziness on the part of the developer.
Worse than bookshelf
Constantly makes you log back in. Doesn't format the book to the screen and moves the reading media around as you scroll. Won't merge my 2 accounts so I have books in one and the other. Don't enjoy having to use it and they won't let you add to apple book viewer like other pdfs.
- Bureau van Dijk - Electronic Publishing
- 37.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2015-2016, Bureau van Dijk
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.