PubMed On Tap Lite
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
••• Check out Bookends On Tap - PubMed On Tap's big brother •••
PubMed On Tap searches PubMed and PubMed Central to find, display, and import reference information and pdfs of the full article (if you have access privileges). You can search your personal reference library, organize your references in groups (static and smart), and email references from your device to yourself or others in a form suitable for reading or importing into desktop reference management applications. Many features are optimized for reference retrieval and management (advanced boolean searches, search for Full Text or Free Full text, recall recent searches, etc.).
Note: PubMed sometimes mistakenly lists a restricted Full Text article as Free Full Text, and PubMed On Tap identifies them as such. In these cases, you'll need access privileges to read the Full Text.
If you have any questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.8.1
• 1Password integration via the share button in the internal web browser.
• Copy Link and Open in Safari via the share button in the internal web browser.
• Bug fixes and stability improvements.
• If you like PubMed On Tap, please take the time to give us a nice review: it really helps.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jul 30, 2015
- Version: 2.8.1
- Size: 26.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: Serhiy Duminskyy
- © 2013, References On Tap
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.