Pucca n' Friends
By MobCrete, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The fate of a restaurant rests squarely in your hand. Begin as an unknown chef and work your way up to a world class culinary master status.
Design an aesthetic but yet functional restaurant, serve up 70 different recipes, and check out how your friends or neighbors are decorating through the world’s restaurant guidebook.
PRAISES FROM REVIEWERS
• "Combine two cups of freemium with a scoop of time management. Then add a dash of social, mix it together, and you'll get this freemium game that's currently devouring my spare time.” – Touch Arcade
• "Pucca’s Restaurant is a brilliant, fun game to play. It is perfect for any age and a game that you will find very hard to put down.” – Macgasm
• "The graphics are super cute and the way the characters are animated always makes me smile.” – Chuk'num
• Cute anime graphics with fully animated characters.
• Decorate using seven different item categories: floors, walls, windows, doors, chairs, tables and decors.
• Learn and master 60 recipes ranging from sweet desserts, tasty appetizers, luscious cuisines to fresh sushi.
• Visit friend's restaurants and share golds and stars.
• Hire world famous chefs and reliable staffs on your way of owning a five star restaurant.
• Collect figurines, achievements and unlock hidden features.
• Become famous in the world's most famous restaurant guide book.
• Full retina display support.
• Play online and/or offline.
• Cloud save your game and play across multiple devices.
WHAT WE PROMISE!
• New regular content updates.
• More socializing features.
What's New in Version 5.1.1
Incredibly annoying pop up ads
This game would be much more fun but for a few major issues. First, when you open the game and are playing, it will often take you out of the game to the App Store for some other game, probably a game that paid them to do this. You lose everything that you had queued up. It does this repeatedly and drives me nuts. The normal pop up ads are also annoying. Finally, as you progress, the challenges get harder and harder to complete and they force you to use Garu points, which are very hard to accumulate in the game, presumably in an effort to force you to spend money. I have played this game for a while and I am well over a hundred levels, but it's becoming more and more clear that this game does not award players the longer they play...they just set you up to become so frustrated that you have no option to progress other than to buy Garu points with real money and be a source of ad revenue from The Most Annoying Ads In The World.
Great Pucca Game!
Easy money making, cheap prices, fast enough staff members, and enjoyable to play with no need of spending real money. These Pucca apps are much better than TeamLava's apps imo. You don't even have to worry about accidentally wasting any money on anything like I did on Bakery Story while saving up. And you can play it offline! ^_^ Suggestions I have: none.
Edit: One time I managed to close my restaurant and it worked. No one was coming and my staff wasn't there. I just wanted a break. But that was the only time. Was this a glitch? If so, I hope it could be added in the future-closing the restaurant to take a break without worrying about your food disappearing into people's stomach.
I really like this game! It's similar to Restaurant Story, but the multiple menus are cool and mastering dishes is faster than Restaurant Story. I love the pets in the restaurant and most importantly....NO NEED FOR INTERNET TO PLAY THE GAME! LOVE! <3 I like how we don't necessarily have to add friends to expand our restaurant or spend real money to keep playing.
Only problem I've been encountering is that ads seem to pop up unexpectedly and don't even show on my screen. I'll be playing and suddenly it'll jump out of the game and show me an ad. I don't even have the option to 'x' out the ad and keep playing. This happens pretty frequently too, so I'm pretty annoyed.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 18, 2013
- Version: 5.1.1
- Size: 133 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: MobCrete, Inc.
- © MobCrete, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 30 Garu Points$4.99
- 5 Garu Points$0.99
- 100 Garu Points$15.99
- AD Free$0.99
- 4,000 Gold$0.99
- 200 Garu Points$29.99