Puffin Web Browser
By CloudMosa, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Puffin Web Browser is a wicked fast mobile browser. Once users experience the thrilling speed of Puffin, regular Mobile Internet feels like torture. Puffin Web Browser includes Adobe-Flash-Over-Cloud 24/7 now without additional in-app-purchase.
Wicked Fast: Puffin speeds up mobile browsing by shifting the workload from the resource-limited devices to the cloud servers, and resource-demanding webpages can run super-fast on your phones or tablets.
Cloud Protection: All traffic from Puffin app to Puffin server are encrypted, a protection from nearby hackers. It’s safe to use public non-secure WiFi through Puffin, but not safe at all for most browsers.
The Latest Flash: We keep improving our cloud servers, and provide the latest Flash support over the cloud.
Save Your Bandwidth: Puffin uses proprietary compression algorithm to transmit web data to your device, and it can save up to 90% of your bandwidth on regular web browsing. (Please be noted that streaming Flash content or videos requires more bandwidth than the normal usage.)
* Incredible Loading Speed
* Adobe Flash support over cloud 24/7
* The Whole New Tabs Browsing
* Download to Cloud (Up to 1G per file)
* Theater Mode
* Adjustable Flash quality
* Virtual Trackpad (Mouse Simulator)
* Virtual Gamepad
* Full Web Experience （Desktop view and mobile view）
* Incognito tab for private browsing
* Synchronize Chrome bookmarks automatically
==== Limitations ====
• The data centers of Puffin Web Browser are in the US and the cloud servers can only access public web sites from US geolocations.
• For users outside the US, local content, especially videos of local interest, may not be accessible from the US due to geo-restrictions in your home country.
• Puffin Free is an ad-sponsored app. You may purchase Puffin Plus, the ad-free version, from Apple AppStore.
• Due to the Internet censorship, Puffin Web Browser is blocked in China and Saudi Arabia.
For more information, please check our FAQ: http://www.puffinbrowser.com/faq.html
What's New in Version 5.2.0
Tired of black or white backgrounds? Puffin Browser proudly presents "Special Holiday Themes". Try them out for a warm holiday feel! !
Several known issues have been fixed in this update:
* Fixed random loss of connections.
* Fixed several crashes and freezes.
* Improved connection speed for users in Southeast Asian counties.
Thanks again for using Puffin. We wish you a wonderful holiday season.
I love it
There was a problem with my router where it wouldn't let me load mobile sites with a m. And it would redirect my to the router settings, I tried to reboot my router a couple times but it was still the same, with Puffin I can browse mobile and non mobile versions of websites and I was really impressed that the mobile version of websites would work on puffin when it didn't work on Google or Safari, I also like that little arrow that pops up on the side when your scrolling and you can click it and then it brings you to the top or the bottom of a page, I really like Puffin, I don't mind the ads on the free version but Im going to buy it once I get another iTunes card so I can support the growth of Puffin.
Good, but needs an important fix
I love this app, I've been using it for almost two years now and I have to say it was awesome up until I got the iPad Pro. Somehow I think my iPad screen is too big... I play a certain game and on it, everything is off. It's not like this on my phone but I'd like to play it on my iPad very much! For example, if I were to tap on something directly, nothing happened. When I went to tap to the far right of what I was trying to tap it would work, now this is no way to play a game. It's very uncomfortable for me and if it does not get fixed I will have to delete the app, please fix this and I will give the app five stars because this is my only problem with it.
I'd say that I have to reboot my iPad at least once a day... If you're playing a fast game just forget about getting high scores! Your game will begin to lag just a few rounds in.. The only reason I got Puffin was to be able to get the extra gifts from a certain game I play.. I've heard the last update included autocorrect, but I've never seen this. It won't correct anything, if you spell won't you get wont... It's the same with capital letters..
We've all become so dependent on autocorrect, that when we don't have it we tend not to notice our errors... 🙄😒.. And I'm no English Teacher! ☺️ I've done an uninstall and reinstall, hoping that would help.. But no it didn't..
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 16, 2016
- Version: 5.2.0
- Size: 65.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bengali, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: CloudMosa, Inc.
- © 2015 CloudMosa Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.