Puffin Web Browser
By CloudMosa, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Puffin Web Browser is wicked fast. Once users experience the thrill of using Puffin, regular mobile Internet just feels like torture. Puffin Web Browser is the premium version of the Puffin family, and comes with unrestricted hours of Adobe Flash support over cloud.
Wicked Fast: Puffin speeds up mobile browsing by shifting the workload from the resource-limited devices to the cloud servers, and resource-demanding webpages can run super-fast on your phones or tablets.
Cloud Protection: All traffic from Puffin app to Puffin server are encrypted, a protection from nearby hackers. It’s safe to use public non-secure WiFi through Puffin, but not safe at all for most browsers.
The Latest Flash: We keep improving our cloud servers, and provide the latest Flash support over the cloud.
Save Your Bandwidth: Puffin uses proprietary compression algorithm to transmit web data to your device, and it can save up to 90% of your bandwidth on regular web browsing. (Please be noted that streaming Flash content or videos requires more bandwidth than the normal usage.)
* Incredible Loading Speed
* Adobe Flash Support over Cloud (Flash Player 17)
* The Whole New Tabs Browsing
* Download to Cloud (Up to 1G per file)
* Theater Mode
* Adjustable Flash quality
* Puffin World
* Virtual Trackpad (Mouse Simulator)
* Virtual Gamepad
* Add-ons functions (Pocket, Evernote, Facebook, Translator and more)
* Color Theme for Toolbar and Slidebar
* Full Web Experience （Desktop view and mobile view）
* Incognito tab for private browsing
==== Limitations ====
* The data centers of Puffin Web Browser are in the US and the cloud servers can only access public web sites from US geolocations.
* For users outside the US, local content, especially videos of local interest, may not be accessible from the US due to geo-restrictions in your home country.
* Due to the Internet censorship, Puffin Browser service is blocked in China and Saudi Arabia.
For more information, please check our FAQ: http://www.puffinbrowser.com/faq.html
==== Suggestion ====
For all users, we suggest trying the free version before buying the full version. This can help you make sure that Puffin Web Browser works well and fulfill your needs.
What's New in Version 4.2.0
* Connectivity: Improve reliability of connections especially for UK users.
* Language: Support more fonts in different languages.
* Speed: Improve speed and performance in webpage scrolling, webpage loading and opening/closing/switching between tabs.
* Flash: Support Latest Adobe Flash 17.0 over cloud.
* Fun: Support more media file formats.
* Mobile: Improve compatibility with mobile websites.
* Bug fixes for overall app reliability and durability.
Back In Love!
I've been using Puffin on my iPAD for quite a while and love this browser. However, some updates have been a disaster, others have been outstanding; including this most recent update.
I use Puffin on my iPAD Air because Safari has become so slow as to be unusable, but Safari has always been mediocre at best.
Puffin is far and away the fastest browser I have used. That includes the awful Safari, Chrome ( when it's not busy crashing ) , Mercury and Dolphin. The Mouse & Track Pad are invaluable on certain sites and Theater Mode beats the competition by miles.
Puffin has a few quirks you have to get used to, but nothing major in my Opinion. It integrates great with my DropBox account and because of it's IP range, it can often be used as a Proxy on certain sites-A very useful feature.
Best Web browser I've ever purchased!
I had like $10 on my iTunes account and I had the free version of this. I liked the browser so much that I decided to buy the full version. I am so glad to not have ads anymore, but also being able to use every website I want at school and at home safely. I would recommend this to everyone that is unsure of buying this. Hope this helps!
Not as buggy as everyone says
The low star reviews are all people complaint about 1 rare bug. "The most amazing app ever, but I tried to use a risky website and the app crashed once 1 star" I have come across a couple "bugs" all of which where the websites problem. Google Chroma and Safari would crash the same places Puffin did. Basically this app is a great flash player app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 04, 2015
- Version: 4.2.0
- Size: 46.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: CloudMosa, Inc.
- © 2015 CloudMosa Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.