Pull ups: 0-20 Pull up challenge workout trainer
By FITNESS22 LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Want stronger arms and a triangular back? This app is for you.
It will train you from 0 to 20 pull-ups.
● Get ready to live your dream !
Pullups is made by experts, the same people that built the awesome Pushups, Situps, 5K Runner and 10K Runner apps.
----- ABOUT THE APP -----
This app will get you in shape by gradually training you from 0 to 20 pullups in 20 weeks. You only need this app to guide & motivate you, and 20 minutes, 3 times a week. When you are done, you will be much stronger and have a much better looking body.
When you start a workout, you turn on your favorite music, and the app's audio coach tells you exactly how many pullups to do, when to rest, and when to resume. The app also keeps you motivated, which is the key to success and the true magic of the app. The plan is achievable and enjoyable even by people that never liked to exercise, and you will earn wins and badges as you go along.
With this app, you will have a better body.
● from zero to 20 pullups
● guided by your personal audio coach
● 3 effort levels to match your current fitness level
--- 0-8 pull-ups in 8 weeks
--- 8-14 pull-ups in 6 weeks
--- 14-20 pull-ups in 6 weeks (total 20 weeks)
● starts easy and slowly increases the pullups
● straight & simple, nothing to learn
● Integrated with Apple Health
● listen to your music while exercising
● audio coach gently blends in when needed
● compatible with ALL music apps
● earn wins and badges
● share your wins on Facebook, Twitter, mail
● meet other trainees on our facebook community
● motivational quotes for your mind & body
● only 20 mins a day, 3 days a week, 20 weeks
● designed to make any beginner succeed
● extensive guidance for beginners
● answers to all common questions
AND THERE'S MORE
● stretching & warmup videos
● male & female audio coaches
● detailed information & guidance
● and there is more...
● iPhone & iPod touch (all models)
● iPad: runs as an iPhone/iPod app
----- CONTACT US -----
● Dear customers, we are here for you !
What's New in Version 7.3
- bug fix.
Don't buy this if you can't do a pull-up!
I love the push up app as it helps build functional strength even if you can't do a push-up. This app on the other hand, I can't even start. I'm a normal weight female on the stronglifts 5x5 program. I struggle with upper body strength. I finally graduated to the barbell (45lbs) for the overhead press. I'm sad that they couldn't put together some pre-beginner program. Some comments state that you should try losing weight if you can't do a pull-up. Obviously they hadn't accounted for thin, high estrogen females with most muscular mass in the lower body! Please take us into consideration. You have to start somewhere!
So far so good
It has a solid plan to get you doing pull ups. I just started it, but am already liking it. Remember, muscle building is a journey, not a destination. Stick with this plan and you'll get there.
Started with 1, up to 8
Stick with this program and it makes you strong. I'm a flabby dude at 237 pounds and I just did 8 pull ups following the directions this app gives.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 11, 2016
- Version: 7.3
- Size: 54.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: FITNESS22 LTD
- © Fitness22 LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.