Want stronger arms and a triangular back? This app is for you.
It will train you from 0 to 20 pull-ups.
● Get ready to live your dream !
Pullups is made by experts, the same people that built the awesome Pushups, Situps, 5K Runner and 10K Runner apps.
----- ABOUT THE APP -----
This app will get you in shape by gradually training you from 0 to 20 pullups in 20 weeks. You only need this app to guide & motivate you, and 20 minutes, 3 times a week. When you are done, you will be much stronger and have a much better looking body.
When you start a workout, you turn on your favorite music, and the app's audio coach tells you exactly how many pullups to do, when to rest, and when to resume. The app also keeps you motivated, which is the key to success and the true magic of the app. The plan is achievable and enjoyable even by people that never liked to exercise, and you will earn wins and badges as you go along.
With this app, you will have a better body.
● from zero to 20 pullups
● guided by your personal audio coach
● 3 effort levels to match your current fitness level
--- 0-8 pull-ups in 8 weeks
--- 8-14 pull-ups in 6 weeks
--- 14-20 pull-ups in 6 weeks (total 20 weeks)
● starts easy and slowly increases the pullups
● straight & simple, nothing to learn
● Integrated with Apple Health
● listen to your music while exercising
● audio coach gently blends in when needed
● compatible with ALL music apps
● earn wins and badges
● share your wins on Facebook, Twitter, mail
● meet other trainees on our facebook community
● motivational quotes for your mind & body
● only 20 mins a day, 3 days a week, 20 weeks
● designed to make any beginner succeed
● extensive guidance for beginners
● answers to all common questions
AND THERE'S MORE
● stretching & warmup videos
● male & female audio coaches
● detailed information & guidance
● and there is more...
● iPhone & iPod touch (all models)
● iPad: runs as an iPhone/iPod app
● In App Purchases:
This App Offers In App Purchases Titled "Premium Upgrade"
• Premium Upgrade: includes full training plans and exercises, as well as plan updates
• The upgrade is either a 3 Month subscription, or a lifetime one time upgrade.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
----- CONTACT US -----
● Dear customers, we are here for you !
Ratings and Reviews
Don't buy this if you can't do a pull-up!
I love the push up app as it helps build functional strength even if you can't do a push-up. This app on the other hand, I can't even start. I'm a normal weight female on the stronglifts 5x5 program. I struggle with upper body strength. I finally graduated to the barbell (45lbs) for the overhead press. I'm sad that they couldn't put together some pre-beginner program. Some comments state that you should try losing weight if you can't do a pull-up. Obviously they hadn't accounted for thin, high estrogen females with most muscular mass in the lower body! Please take us into consideration. You have to start somewhere!
Don’t bother. They’ll just take it back
I bought this app. Used it for a couple years. Loved it. Then with the latest updates I no longer have access to anything more than the free trial version. There is no way to restore purchases. There is no way to go back to a version in which I can use more than 4 days of workouts. I just opened it one day and it was all gone. I bought this. One of the few apps I’ve bought. I get updates are necessary, but if you own it it should be yours and you shouldn’t be updated out of ability to use. When a new car model comes out the dealer doesn’t come and repossess your car and make you re buy your car back. Bad business.
I’ve never ever been able to do pull-ups. I got this app and an assistance band and went to town. Slowly I was able to release the resistance from the band, and now I can do 8 pull-ups non assistance. The workouts in this app break you in slowly and work your way up with every workout. Plus I can listen to the music in my iPhone while working out, and that’s a HUGE plus! Really like the app, it’s well worth the $1.99
- FITNESS22 LTD
- 80.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Fitness22 LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime Premium $2.99
- Premium Subscription $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.