Pull ups: Pullups 0-20 Workout Trainer Pro. By Fitness22
By FITNESS22 LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Want stronger arms and a triangular back? This app is for you.
It will train you from 0 to 20 pull-ups.
● Get ready to live your dream !
Pullups is made by experts, the same people that built the awesome Pushups, Situps, 5K Runner and 10K Runner apps.
----- ABOUT THE APP -----
This app will get you in shape by gradually training you from 0 to 20 pullups in 20 weeks. You only need this app to guide & motivate you, and 20 minutes, 3 times a week. When you are done, you will be much stronger and have a much better looking body.
When you start a workout, you turn on your favorite music, and the app's audio coach tells you exactly how many pullups to do, when to rest, and when to resume. The app also keeps you motivated, which is the key to success and the true magic of the app. The plan is achievable and enjoyable even by people that never liked to exercise, and you will earn wins and badges as you go along.
With this app, you will have a better body.
● from zero to 20 pullups
● guided by your personal audio coach
● 3 effort levels to match your current fitness level
--- 0-8 pull-ups in 8 weeks
--- 8-14 pull-ups in 6 weeks
--- 14-20 pull-ups in 6 weeks (total 20 weeks)
● starts easy and slowly increases the pullups
● straight & simple, nothing to learn
● Integrated with Apple Health
● listen to your music while exercising
● audio coach gently blends in when needed
● compatible with ALL music apps
● earn wins and badges
● share your wins on Facebook, Twitter, mail
● meet other trainees on our facebook community
● motivational quotes for your mind & body
● only 20 mins a day, 3 days a week, 20 weeks
● designed to make any beginner succeed
● extensive guidance for beginners
● answers to all common questions
AND THERE'S MORE
● stretching & warmup videos
● male & female audio coaches
● detailed information & guidance
● and there is more...
● iPhone & iPod touch (all models)
● iPad: runs as an iPhone/iPod app
----- CONTACT US -----
● Dear customers, we are here for you !
What's New in Version 6.30
- Minor fixes
Really good app
This is a really good app. I started in average shape and have found each workout to be just challenging enough. Each level increases only slightly and it's been amazing to see how I have improved in just a few weeks. As far as the app itself, the UI is very clean and responsive. Navigation is simple and intuitive. Makes it much easier to concentrate on my workout when I don't have to struggle to figure out how to make the app work.
Ok if you can already do a few pullups
I love the fitness22 running programs and the push up 0-100 one. I was expecting this to be like the pushups one with 3 levels (such as counter, knee, reg push ups) but instead this one jumps right into doing pullups. I will find another one that helps build strength. Maybe men just can jump in and do pullups, but I am a female. I have made a lot of progress on the pushups app. I would recommend that app, but not this one
STOP ASKING ME TO SIGN IN
It was fine the first few times, but when you get asked to sign in EVERY TIME you open one of these apps, it gets really really annoying. The "skip" button on the lower right hand corner isn't easy to push either. I find myself having to tap it several times before it registers. These apps are great. It's too bad that such an annoying feature turns me off from them. I will be warning everyone away from this company until it's fixed.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 30, 2015
- Version: 6.30
- Size: 50.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: FITNESS22 LTD
- © Clear Sky Apps LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.