Prepare for ABIM certification/recertification in the subspecialty Pulmonary Disease on the go with the help of the Hospital Physician Pulmonary Disease Board Review Manual (BRM) app. This mobile app gives you full-text access to the Hospital Physician Pulmonary Disease BRM on your mobile device or tablet, allowing you to read and prepare wherever you are.
Each issue of the Hospital Physician Pulmonary Disease BRM consists of a peer-reviewed clinical review article on a topic area in which pulmonary disease physicians should demonstrate a high level of competence, and board-style study questions for self-assessment.
With the free BRM app, you will:
- Receive free access to all issues in the current volume
- Receive alerts when a new issue is available
- Be able to share board review articles with colleagues
Hospital Physician has been publishing the Hospital Physician Board Review Manual series of specialty journals for over 20 years, making it a proven and trusted source for board review study material.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
- Turner White Communications, Inc.
- 9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 GTxcel Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.