Pulsar for Salesforce
By Luminix, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pulsar is an intuitive, easy to use application that lets you access your Salesforce data even offline.
* View/Update records offline and sync when you’re connected again
* View documents from your content libraries offline
* Time saving shortcuts in a native app with intuitive user interactions
* The app connects to your email accounts, calendars and address books
* One-click lookup with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google.
* Simple ways to log and manage Salesforce Events and Tasks
* Pipeline view helps you visually navigate your deals by stage
* Custom object support, including offline (contact Luminix)
* Visualforce page support (contact Luminix)
What's New in Version 2.4.9
- UI and color scheme tweaks
- Updates to Pulsar formula field processing
- Updates to ListView processing
- Added additional geolocation support for recording current location using PSL
- Navigation hyperlink color can now be configured via PulsarSetting
- Fixed 'DefaultShowRelated' PulsarSetting
- Fixed issues with HTML/JS platform resources
- Barcode scanning now supported using PSL
- Added PSL support for easily saving timestamps to SFDC format
- Alerts shown via PSL now have additional interactive options
- Custom HTML pages can hide the Done button via PulsarSetting
- Fixed a keyboard display issue with editable Pulsar formula fields
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 11, 2016
- Version: 2.4.9
- Size: 32.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Luminix, Inc.
- © Luminix, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.