Make your next big beat wherever inspiration hits!
Pulse is a must have app for electronic music producers. Pulse refines the standard audio sequencer workflow into a fluid mobile experience. On the surface is a minimal interface, thoughtfully laid out to keep your creative inspiration flowing. Explore and find a complex audio engine capable of deep manipulation.
Not light on features, Pulse has everything you need in a modern mobile music app. Play the built-in keypad or connect a MIDI device. Step edit. Undo. Erase. Record parameter automation. Manually edit parameter automation. Change key and scale at any time.Top it off with master reverb and compression.
Take control of your sound. Then take it to the next level with Pulse.
• Three ways to make your beat: Play notes - Draw notes - Use MIDI
• Tweak sound parameters and record the changes
• Manually edit everything to make it perfect
• Export loops or bounce them back into your song
• Create complex timing with the dynamic quantizer
• Stay in tune with key and scales
• Connect to other MIDI apps and devices
• Share your music and collaborate
• 32 bit Audio Engine
• Full Stereo Signal Path (All FX and Channels)
• Sound Channels: 16
• Polyphony: Unlimited
• Background Audio Support
• MIDI: In / Out
• Dynamic Key and Scale (31 Scales)
• Quantizer Engine (60-240 ppm, 2-32 steps, and 50-75% swing)
• Master Reverb
Sound Channel Specifications:
• 3 Octave Range
• Filter(LPF, HPF, or BPF)
• Wave Shaping FX (Distortion, Lo-Fi, Foldback, Grain, Overdrive and Auto Filter)
• Time FX (Delay Flanger, Chorus, Slicer, Autopan, Octave Delay and Reverse Delay)
• Dynamics (Pump or Choke)
• Reverb Send
• Mixer (Pan, Volume, Mute, and Solo)
• Full automation on any sound channel parameter!
• Import sound files via AudioShare
• Export audio song file via AudioShare
• Export loops via AudioShare
• Bounce loop back into Pulse
• Record and transmit MIDI data
• Import / Export audio files via email
• Import / Export song files via email
• Audiobus 2
• Inter-App Audio
Added FIVE new effects!
Ratings and Reviews
Nice design but very buggy
The erase button doesn't work consistently at all, seems to erase whenever it feels like it. Also every time I record using the keyboard, several notes, though audible when I played them, will not be audible upon playback of the recorded pattern, making the entire recording feature useless. Also it would be extremely helpful if there were a note preview option for hearing the notes as you place them. Would also be great if you could select multiple measures at a time for copy, paste, or delete. Can't say I'll be using the app at all until at least those bugs are fixed. Hope they get fixed, it's a really cool concept.
Great app coming along nicely
Love the new slicer update.
Keep up the great work.
This is one solid beat making app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.