LinkedIn Pulse: The news and insights you need to know
By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pulse by LinkedIn is the professional news app tailored to you. This Apple Design Award-winning app allows you to customize your news reading experience, easily explore compelling professional content, and share stories to your favorite social networks. Sign in with your LinkedIn account to sync what you’re already following, save articles, and join the conversation.
Get up to speed in one news feed: get Pulse.
- A new streamlined reading experience and simplified navigation make it even easier to discover compelling professional content.
- Sign in with your LinkedIn account to easily save, discover and share with your professional network. Discuss what’s trending with millions of professionals worldwide
- Your content, everywhere. Sign in with LinkedIn and the app will deliver articles from channels you follow on the site and people in your network.
- Easily browse thousands of trusted sources, from major publications and LinkedIn Influencers to blogs and beyond
- Discover insightful content from Pulse’s comprehensive catalog of thousands of sources. New and noteworthy publishers and Influencers each week
- Customize feeds based on your interests to get fresh, personalized content delivered daily. You can also directly import your Reader RSS feeds
- Share with your favorite networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, and Tumblr
- Sync your sources. When you login with LinkedIn you ensure that what you follow and save is available on all your devices. Saved stories can also be sent to Pocket, Evernote, Instapaper, or Readability
- No Internet? No problem. Pulse effortlessly loads the stories you read so they’re ready whenever and wherever you are
What's New in Version 4.0.15
- Bug fixes
Getting better... but
I check pulse multiple times a day for all my news. Less buggy then previous builds with a seldom crash here and there. Other issue is the the apps cache balloons to almost 1gb after a few months that I have to delete and reinstall to get back down to less then 100mb. I wish pulse would give me the option to disable the offline feed save feature. Otherwise solid RSS feeder that I recommend to others.
This app is getting worse by the day. It continuously crashes. I have used this app since 2010 on a daily basis, but it wasn't until LinkedIn took it over that it turned into the buggy wonky app that it is today. No surprise, as LinkedIn's own website is amateur in its own ways. The Pulse app crashes on me every second or third article, every day, every single time I use it. (I'm on an iphone 5.) When are the developers going to address this problem? Or do they not care?
LinkedIn Good...not great
The customization of getting the news, sports and special interest information daily from the sources you want allows me to read and be updated daily in a very efficient manner. My only gripe is when tapping on the link to get more information beyond the initial brief, then tapping on the video, I get no sound at all for some reason
- Category: News
- Updated: Apr 13, 2015
- Version: 4.0.15
- Size: 35.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2011 Alphonso Labs Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.