LinkedIn Pulse: The news and insights you need to know
By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pulse by LinkedIn is the professional news app tailored to you. This Apple Design Award-winning app allows you to customize your news reading experience, easily explore compelling professional content, and share stories to your favorite social networks. Sign in with your LinkedIn account to sync what you’re already following, save articles, and join the conversation.
Get up to speed in one news feed: get Pulse.
- A new streamlined reading experience and simplified navigation make it even easier to discover compelling professional content.
- Sign in with your LinkedIn account to easily save, discover and share with your professional network. Discuss what’s trending with millions of professionals worldwide
- Your content, everywhere. Sign in with LinkedIn and the app will deliver articles from channels you follow on the site and people in your network.
- Easily browse thousands of trusted sources, from major publications and LinkedIn Influencers to blogs and beyond
- Discover insightful content from Pulse’s comprehensive catalog of thousands of sources. New and noteworthy publishers and Influencers each week
- Customize feeds based on your interests to get fresh, personalized content delivered daily. You can also directly import your Reader RSS feeds
- Share with your favorite networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, and Tumblr
- Sync your sources. When you login with LinkedIn you ensure that what you follow and save is available on all your devices. Saved stories can also be sent to Pocket, Evernote, Instapaper, or Readability
- No Internet? No problem. Pulse effortlessly loads the stories you read so they’re ready whenever and wherever you are
What's New in Version 4.0.14
Adding support for 64 bit devices
N.B: To sign in using Pulse Account tap on "Sign in with Linkedin" than "Sign in with Pulse Account"
Now totally useless. Don't want LinkedIn acct
I used to use this several times a week. However, they've now updated Pulse such that you can't open it without signing into a LinkedIn account. If I wanted a LinkedIn account, I'd download that app. I have no desire to give LinkedIn my information. They want you to sign up for a "free account" with your first and last name, your email and a password. If nothing else, they'll use this to spam your email and sell your information. They've taken a good app and trashed it. I had already deleted the app, but downloaded it again to place this review. It'll get deleted again once I'm done typing.
Unless you want to give LinkedIn your information, don't bother downloading this app. If you already have it and haven't updated it, DON'T update it.
The juice is worth the squeeze!
Do not let negative sentiment surrounding the need to have an account to use this app dissuade you from trying it. The reason it requires the account is to cross save your feeds across devices and platforms! This is a feature that is well worth a few second sign up and sign in to an account you most likely already have.
The app is the BEST news aggregator / RSS feed I've come across and I try them all! It is simple, blazing fast and just dead works!
Having the ability to create separate pages and sort through them so functionally has made this app an irreplaceable part of my life. I use it more than any other app on my device other than mail. It is that good.
This is the newspaper of the future! Check it out, you're going to love it.
Sign in with Pulse account is clearly there!!!
Pulse account is still there. For everyone giving it bad reviews and saying sign in with Pulse is not there that's a lie. It's been brought back for about half a year already. If you click on sign in with LinkedIn and look at the very last option at the next screen it clearly states sign in with Pulse account. Before you give bad reviews make sure you first try to troubleshoot.
- Category: News
- Updated: Feb 18, 2015
- Version: 4.0.14
- Size: 35.0 MB
- Languages: En, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2011 Alphonso Labs Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.