LinkedIn Pulse: The news and insights you need to know
By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pulse by LinkedIn is the professional news app tailored to you. This Apple Design Award-winning app allows you to customize your news reading experience, easily explore compelling professional content, and share stories to your favorite social networks. Sign in with your LinkedIn account to sync what you’re already following, save articles, and join the conversation.
Get up to speed in one news feed: get Pulse.
- A new streamlined reading experience and simplified navigation make it even easier to discover compelling professional content.
- Sign in with your LinkedIn account to easily save, discover and share with your professional network. Discuss what’s trending with millions of professionals worldwide
- Your content, everywhere. Sign in with LinkedIn and the app will deliver articles from channels you follow on the site and people in your network.
- Easily browse thousands of trusted sources, from major publications and LinkedIn Influencers to blogs and beyond
- Discover insightful content from Pulse’s comprehensive catalog of thousands of sources. New and noteworthy publishers and Influencers each week
- Customize feeds based on your interests to get fresh, personalized content delivered daily. You can also directly import your Reader RSS feeds
- Share with your favorite networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, and Tumblr
- Sync your sources. When you login with LinkedIn you ensure that what you follow and save is available on all your devices. Saved stories can also be sent to Pocket, Evernote, Instapaper, or Readability
- No Internet? No problem. Pulse effortlessly loads the stories you read so they’re ready whenever and wherever you are
What's New in Version 4.0.15
- Bug fixes
Excellent News Aggregate
It shares all the top stories from top papers and makes it easy for you to share. However, there seems to be the occasional glitch - if you want to edit before you share, you're not able to see what you're highlighting. Otherwise it's great
Great app but difficult to read
I began using this app to view articles and channels which I am interested in. Unfortunately the display font is so small that it makes the viewing experience not very good. Pulse provides a way to make the font within an article larger or smaller but I could not find a similar function for browsing all the articles in the channel.
I am on this app all the time!
Fantastic app, I use it all the time for the latest tech news. Glad to know I can get regular news updates if I wanted them, or just connect to most any news website for updates.
Please make an Apple Watch version!!
- Category: News
- Updated: Apr 13, 2015
- Version: 4.0.15
- Size: 35.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2011 Alphonso Labs Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.