PulsePRO is a FREE Heart Rate Monitor, Fitness Tracker, Activity Tracker, Workout Tracker & Steps Pedometer. The must-have fitness tracker allowing quick & easy access to your most essential activity, fitness & workout metrics. You'll be able to view your Heart Rate's average, min & max for a variety of past & present time frames. It uses your iPhone's (& Apple Watch's) built-in pedometer as a steps counter, floors climbed & distance walk/run. PulsePRO also displays your calories burned
Save & share your workouts with other fitness enthusiasts. Follow & compare your workout activity with others. The only fitness tracker that allow you to compare workout & activity metrics! Also allows you to save workouts to Health Kit, view & compare Health Kit workouts generated by another device, such as an Apple Watch, which is NOT required but greatly enhances the experience & usefulness
MAIN FEATURES INCLUDE
* Fitbit import to HealthApp
* MS Excel Export
* Great for Atrial Fibrillation (AFib or AF) tracking
* Allow your trainer or coach to follow your workouts in real-time
* Allow your support team real-time following on tri race day
* Save & share workout activity
* View & compare HealthKit Workouts saved by other devices, such as an Apple Watch
* PulsePRO Workouts saved in HealthKit
* Dashboard view to quickly display your fitness stats for today or scroll through past days' totals
* 5 Graphs; Heart rate, Steps, Floors Climbed, Walk & Run Distance & Active Calories Burned
* Graph time frames of Today Week & Month
* Graph intervals of 1-60 minutes
* View workout history using custom date/times or previously saved workouts
* Compare workouts
* Discover & follow other PulsePRO users' shared workouts
* Up to 5 profile photos
* Includes Apple Watch App & Glance to quickly view latest stats
* Sign-up not required but you can create a login to save your profile when switching devices
PulsePRO SUBSCRIPTIONS AVAILABLE
* PulsePRO Messaging & Tracking Tools, $1.99/mo - delivers unlimited encrypted text messages & photos which expire. View & compare previous workouts in Health Kit or activity for specific date/times, zoom graphs, share workouts, follow others. Includes Fitbit imports & Excel exports (data connection is required)
The following subscriptions allows you to invite others to follow & track your fitness activity in REAL-TIME! (data connection is required).
* PulsePRO License 3-Pack, $0.99/mo - unto 3 followers
* PulsePRO License 10-Pack, $2.99/mo - unto 10 followers
* PulsePRO License - Unlimited, $6.99/mo - unlimited number of followers.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, & identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions are user managed & auto-renewals are turned off in the user's Account Settings after purchase. Cancellation of the currently active subscription is not allowed. Subscription prices may change without notice. If a subscription price does change auto-renewal will automatically be DISABLED & you'll need to manually renew your subscription at the new subscription price. Manually renewing your subscription will re-enable auto-renewal at the new price
NOTICE: If you have a problem with the app please contact support! Negative reviews do not help fix issues
By downloading you agree to release all liability regarding PulsePRO from this app's creators, agents & associates. Consult your medical doctor before starting any new workout & fitness regiment
- iOS 12 compatible
- New change password option in Account Settings
- Bug fixes
Let us know what other features you need so we can make GO the all around best activity tracker and pedometer.
Ratings and Reviews
Now I can monitor my Mother’s heart rate
Totally works for me! Not sure why NCAADisappointed is having problems. Maybe they didn't allow the app to access their health data.
Anyhow, I bought an Apple Watch for my 88 yr old mother. Now, with this app I can monitor her heart rate. The only downside is, for the watch to generate heart rates it must be running a “workout”. No big deal but I had to teach my mother how to keep starting a workout, which was much harder then using PulsePRO, lol...
Does what it says... but
At about 7:30am I started a workout of "other", set the calories up really high and started it. This app displays heart rate readings beautifully, however I'm now home for lunch (1pm) took the dogs on a short walk and my Apple Watch battery is now at 10%.
Also, there may be a fix for this, but I need my watch face to display when I raise my arm to look at the time. It has my meeting reminders and schedule on it.
While the workout is activated, it will not default to the normal watch face when I lift my arm.
Conclusion, great graphing capability, but the constant monitoring of heart rate may be too much of a drain on the watch battery.
Does not need subscription - Read the Instructions
Does what it promises. Maybe not perfect and set up a tiny bit involved - limitations more from Apple iOS structure ... again free for personal use, subscription only if you want to share, or follow mom's BP.
- Vortec, Inc
- 20.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Cocoalena Software
- In-App Purchases
- PulsePRO License 3-Pack $0.99
- PulsePRO License - Unlimited $6.99
- PulsePRO Messaging & Tracking Tools $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.