The no.1 rated BMX game is back with more insane stunt action!
Following the 2012 cult hit, Pumped BMX is back and packed full of more wild levels, more wild tricks, and over 500 challenges and achievements. Oh, and it's 3D too!
ABOUT THE GAME
Ride your way through increasingly challenging levels while pulling off crazy trick combinations. 16 authentic BMX tricks can be combined with flips, spins, grinds and manuals for almost unlimited creativity. Includes a totally redesigned tutorial system so in just a few minutes anyone can be shredding like a pro.
CHALLENGES & ACHIEVEMENTS
Throw down your best moves to beat all 500 challenges or kick back and chill! It's up to you.
PICK YOUR STYLE
Choose from 6 authentic rider styles and 10 unique bike colorways - look how you want to look, ride how you want to ride!
- 50 levels, 500 challenges - from the simple to the fiendishly difficult.
- 16 legit tricks from kickouts to cliffhangers, from icepicks to nose manuals.
- Super accurate physics - as close as you'll get to real BMX without picking up a bike.
- Amazing controls allow full creativity, from floaty 360s to frontflip bikeflips.
64 bit fun!
iPhone X fun!
Had to remove some (totally non-essential) stuff like video recording and leaderboards to make Pumped 2 work on newer phones.
Ratings and Reviews
Best game hands down
Best box and probably the best game in the racing category. Very realistic response as far as the tricks are performed and still get those opportunities for some ridiculous air to make it a bit more fun than something that would be 100% realistic. Every once in awhile I feel like I hit a button and it doesn't read or respond which is pretty frustrating when you're just a few points away from clearing a goal and you hit the jump and noting happens. But that could be anything from me hitting the button wrong to the iPhone screen not reacting correctly. I do wish there were an option in the game to stop notification popups so they don't interrupt gameplay and cause the same frustration as a button not reading. Otherwise I have to keep turning my airplane mode on and off to play the game if I don't want to be interrupted. That would be the one thing I would love to see on this game.
Smooth and as addictive as ever
Playing on a 4S, the game is really smooth. Controls are overall a little better than the original, and the levels don't require the extreme precision to clear each jump like it used to. In other words... way more fun, yo! The two sets of tricks are a difficult to wrap your head around but it works. Things get a little ridiculous when you're spinning, flipping and tricking simultaneously but hey, it's a game. The only real complaints I have are that 1. the diagonal trick joystick buttons seem much harder to hit, and 2. some tricks done while spinning appear to go against the spin style-wise, like the 360 table and 360 turndown. But yea, incredibly sick game otherwise!
Best BMX game ever made
Still the best BMX game ever made but I had to update my review due to a lack of support from the developer.
This game has never been updated since its release in September of 2014. Hopefully we get a new game this September if we're keeping with the devs past release cycle. I'd definitely plop down another $5 or so on a Pumped BMX 3 without hesitation. Would also welcome a track pack and added features of any kind to this game.
I also much preferred the replay functionally of the original Pumped game where it automatically recorded every run and gave you the option to either watch or save after every run. In this game you have to activity choose to record a run, which I never seem to remember to do. So I think the replay function was better on Pumped 1.
- Adam Hunt
- 87.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Yeah Us! Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.