Free for a limited time.
PUMPING WEIGHT is a pure strength training workout tool, carefully designed not to interfere with your gym sessions. Geared towards people who know how they like to workout, and don't want a lot of explanations getting in the way.
- ”Track your workouts with a simple, well-designed interface.” - New York Times, 2012
- Apple Staff Favorites in 84 countries, 2012
- App Store Essentials, 2012
- App Store's Apps for physical fitness, 2012
- App Store’s New and Noteworthy, 2012
- App of the Day, MacWorld.se, 2011
- Smooth and straight-forward workout log
- Illustrations for some popular and some more rare exercises
- Custom exercises and workouts
- Track body weight, measurements, body fat, BMI and more
- Workout notes
- Rest timer
- Interval timer for high-intensity-inteval-training
- Streaks rewarded with frequent training
- Calendar showing all your workouts
- Share your workouts with friends
- Lbs/kg and cm/inches
- Export everything to Excel/Numbers
- iCloud support
WHY A WORKOUT TRACKER IS A GOOD IDEA
Variation is key for long term fitness improvement, and continuously surprising your body and increasing the workload makes your body react - not getting stuck in old routines. And that's what makes a good workout log invaluable. With this app you know when you’re on the right track, no matter what workout regime you’re on. The rest is up to you.
Just install and start it up and you’re done. No registration is needed, and it all works offline.
Fixes a bug where a crash prevented some users from logging sets.
Ratings and Reviews
This used to be a 5 star app until now. I believe it has something to do with the latest IOS update to why it kick me out the app when I try to input lifting data into the app. If the developers are not going to update (last update 2yrs ago) they need to take it down.
Update: Downloaded the update last week and it did not resolve the issue of crashing when inputting data. 🤨
Update: As of 7/3/18 the app still crashes being used on a 7plus iPhone with the updated from 7 months ago. The developers advised they were re-doing the app over. That’s all great and good but that don’t help me to login my workouts now with out crashing. This app was simple in the fact I can choose which exercises I wanted to use each day. I don’t need a app to have pre-program workout. I like the freedom to chose. If you go to the gym regularly (daily) you can’t alway get on a station due to many people at the guy at the same time. So the app give me the freedom to change up what equipment I use during a workout than have me locked into a set workout routine for a bod part like most apps there.
Update: 8/7/18 I have been using the App since the last update a week ago and it is performing normal with out any crashes. Thank you! 👍🏾💪🏾✌🏾
I’ve been using this app since 2013. I can’t use it anymore though because it crashes.
App doesn’t work
When you attempt to log a set it shuts the app off. Waste of money
- Fortyfour AB
- 18.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Gladsome Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Interval Timer $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.