Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Make time tracking less time consuming with Punch In, a simple and efficient worktimer made to help you keep track of your work. Syncs across multiple Macs, shows your projects in detail, a menubar for easy access, running indicator on the dock icon, plus more! Made primary towards freelancers, Punch In runs smoothly in the background while you focus on what you do best.
Punch In features at a glance:
• Easily keep your database in sync across your Macs using dropbox.
• Backup all your data effortlessly; Restore anytime in a breeze.
• Export your projects’ data to Excel, Numbers or similar software to create invoices.
• Ability to edit, add or remove time for a project.
• Ability to change start date for a project.
• Left it running? Punch In will notify you once you wake up your Mac.
• Keep track of your projects in detail by using the session log to display their history.
• Add a note to label each session for a project.
• Menubar icon for easy access to start/stop and a glance at your projects.
• Search projects, clients or archive.
• Select multiple projects for a swift overview.
What's New in Version 2.7.4
• We meant well when we removed it, but it feels great to welcome back our beloved coloured menubar icon. We will never let you slip away like that again. We promise.
• Multiselect your archived projects and, yes you guessed it, a summary will appear. Now it’s as it should be.
• We also did some minor improvements barely worth mentioning.