Pupil Distance Meter SE - simple PD photo measure
By VisTech.Projects LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Quick and simple way to measure pupillary distance (PD) by taking a picture.
Pupil Distance Meter allows you to measure pupillary distance (PD) quickly using your camera and a standard card (e.g. gift card, id card, credit card, etc). You need to know PD mostly for ordering eyeglasses. Now you can measure it yourself using this app.
- take picture with rear or front camera
- mm, cm, inch units
- "magnifying glass" for better alignment
How to use:
1. Take a face picture with a reference card (see guide in the app how to hold the card properly)
2. Mark eye pupils with the white ruler
3. Mark the reference (card length) with the blue ruler
4. See the PD result at the top of the screen
If you like the app and find it useful please support us with your feedback and comment.
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
- stability improvements
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 27, 2017
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 3.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: VisTech.Projects LLC
- © VisTech.Projects LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.