Play the trial for FREE! Pay once & complete the adventure!
You have been called to Paris to investigate a string of abductions. Several women have recently vanished after being struck by mysterious lightning bolts. What’s more, it appears the women are being turned into… puppets!
• WHO IS THE PUPPET MASTER?
You’re on a blimp piloted by Police Inspector Froissart, who has a mechanical arm, when you land haphazardly in Paris. He seems to be a good guy, but what about the person who made his mechanical arm?
• EXPLORE THE STREETS OF PARIS
Travel through the city solving puzzles and mini-games and uncover hidden objects as well as the evidence you’ll need to get to the bottom of this strange mystery!
• DON’T WAIT FOR LIGHTNING TO STRIKE!
The lightning isn't just turning the local women into puppets, but is also causing inanimate objects to take on a sinister life of their own!
• UNLOCK THE BONUS CHAPTER FEATURING A THRILLING EPILOGUE!
Collect hidden piggy banks and use the coins inside to restore famous historical landmarks! Plus, enjoy exclusive extras such as beautifully rendered wallpapers and concept art!
*** Discover more from Big Fish! ***
Check out our entire game library with our Big Fish Games app absolutely FREE here: http://bigfi.sh/BigFishGamesApp
Sign up for our newsletter and never miss a new release or promotion again: http://bigfi.sh/iSplashNewsletter
Big Fish is the leading global marketplace to discover and enjoy casual games. You can enjoy our virtually endless selection of games anytime, anywhere — on your PC, Mac, mobile phone, or tablet. Learn more at bigfishgames.com!
Become a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BigFishGames
Follow us on Twitter: http://bigfi.sh/BigFishTwitter
Ratings and Reviews
The English was so godawful ("you have found a grass") that I couldn't decipher most of the instructions--which was a pity since the games seemed to be both fun and varied. The evidence board was a total failure, with a stack of cards that could not be selected and no clear way to assemble or label evidence. I had no idea what to do with coins to be an "arts patron" and restore an Eiffel Tower scene. Was it a built-in money grab? It took ten or twenty attempts to place objects. Hints were useless & I relied on the map. What with the arts patron thing sticking out on the right and the whole bottom fourth of the screen set to send me backward on iPhone, I spent a lot of time clicking back into scenes I never meant to leave. Honestly, people, you could dial the stupendous graphics back a notch and write a decent story and hire a human translator. All the graphics chops in the world won't impress me if I don't have any idea what you're saying. The love letters, however, you can leave in whatever bizarre language they are written in--Aislish of some kind, sounds like. They are hilarious. I wish I had taken screen shots for when I need a good laugh. The game is also too short for full price in my opinion.
Best kind of game like this ever. Lost lands is a lil better cause they longer but this is definitely in the top ten!!! Probably in 2nd place! Thats my opinion at least. I like how they make it my age group too. Most of the time you’d think games like this are like 12 + ( which my mom still let me play) but this is 9+ and I’m gonna 9 in January! Thanks a lot. One suggestion tho. U should make us choose whether we wanna be a boy or girl because, I’m a girl and it makes u play as a boy.
Worth the 4 stars as a stand alone game. In comparison to the previous, I would give it 3. Even tho I didn't play on the easy level it told me every single thing I needed to look at and get. Each area was very specific as to what you could look at and see/touch, a little too limited for my taste. the puzzles were sometimes so random that you just kept having to push buttons until u finally got it. Graphics were beautiful, voices annoying
- Big Fish Games, Inc
- 1.1 GB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Japanese, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Big Fish Games Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Game Unlock + Bonus Content $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.