Physical exercise alone isn’t enough to keep dogs healthy and happy. They need mental exercise, too! PupPod is the interactive, high-tech, multi-level game that gives your dog the challenges he craves. With the PupPod app, you can join in the fun, track his progress, and share his success with family and friends.
PupPod is ideal for:
• Keeping puppies occupied and out of trouble
• Preventing boredom and problem behaviors
• Giving energy dogs a job to do
• Keeping the brains of aging dogs sharp and active
With the PupPod app, you can:
• Interact with your dog as he plays the game
• Track his progress through each level of the game
• Automate rewards with an optional Bluetooth treat dispenser
• Monitor the number of calories he’s consumed
• Share his success via social media and in the PupPod community
Hardware and Software Requirements:
• This app requires a PupPod Wobbler toy and optionally, a Bluetooth treat dispenser to automatically release rewards. Retrieve yours at www.puppod.com.
• This app supports mobile devices running IOS 8.X and higher
What others are saying about PupPod:
“(PupPod) is a great interactive toy and the fact that its got numerous levels gives us the opportunity to make it a little bit harder if the dogs get bored.” – Susan Oshie, Certified Professional Dog Trainer/Owner, Paws4Training
“There’s tons of new research now about (dogs’) brains and how important it is to get their brains going. And (PupPod) is a great way to do it. And it’s easy to do.” – Danette Johnston, Certified Professional Dog Trainer/Owner, Dog’s Day Out
“It’s a great way to get a dog up and moving and get a whole lot of behavior that you like and want to reinforce.” – Diana Simonsen, Certified Professional Dog Trainer
Where to find us:
Questions or Comments: https://puppod.com/contact-us/
- We’ve added a new challenge - Level 6, which randomizes the sound sequence to keep your dog thinking. This video shows the new level in action. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0ck_dwwMOs
- New feature…play sounds on a random time interval. Dogs are amazing at tracking time patterns, but this feature will keep your dog guessing and take the difficulty up a notch once your dog is concentrating for 30-40 seconds between sounds. With the “Mystery Time” setting, sounds will play anywhere between 10-40 seconds apart.
- Added support for Pet Tutor Gen 3 feeder. If you have a Gen 3 Pet Tutor, this update is required.
- PupPod Inc.
- 35.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © PupPod Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.