Is your super adorable, fun-loving new pup slowly but surely destroying your suede sofa, your favorite shoes, and your hardwood floors? Barking, nipping, yelping, peeing everywhere… and making you a little bit crazy in the process?
Or…are you keen on preventing all of the above, before it happens?
Teach your pup how to become a loving ¬–and beloved– part of your household. Discover how puppies learn and be your very own puppy coach using these instructional video clips featuring Joanne Lekas, professional dog trainer and positive reinforcement puppy guru.
- User-friendly interface with engaging, retina-display optimized graphics makes app easy to navigate and a pleasure to look at
- 30+ video clips covering 9 topics: Introduction, Crate training, House training, Teaching Name, Teaching Sits, Coming When Called, Biting & Nipping, Handling & Grooming and Take it & Drop it
- Training instruction presented in bite-size video format so you can view-and-train on the spot
- Key take-away points outlined for each subtopic for preview or review
- Color-coded icons help you track what videos you’ve already watched
- Check off subtopics as you and your pup master them to keep track of your progress
- Upload a pic, edit, and email a Puppy Diploma upon completion
Tip: Puppy Coach 101 respects the mute toggle setting. If the videos have no sound, the mute toggle is probably on.
Created in collaboration with, and all video content created and provided by, Grazioso Pictures, Inc. www.graziosopictures.com
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch. Requires iOS7.1 or later
For support, contact us at email@example.com (we do not have access to contact you directly from Store Comments.)
* Updated look
* Added support for IOS 7 and IOS 8
* Dropped support for IOS 6 and below. ( IOS 6 users can keep using the original app )
* Better support for iPhone6 and iPhone6+
Ratings and Reviews
My roommate got a puppy over the christmas, a very cute yorkshire terrier, but too bad for me that my roommate has no idea on how to tame that dog, she thinks everything he does is cute and innocent.... so after a lot of searching and with very little investment, I got this app for her, and right away she realized that a little bit of training will go a long way and since each video is sweet and short, she can actually finish watching them before she runs out of patience.
Great info and videos!
I love this app and it was a great and easy way to get started with my new puppy!
The videos were easy to follow and the information was structured very logically. Also a great way to help the kids get started with training.
Thanks Puppy Coach!
Clear and simple
I downloaded this app about an hour ago and have gone through a good part of it already.
The info is categorized in 9 different sections and is provided in small clips. It's simple so you are not overwhelmed.
Also she provides info for crate training which is great. However for more specific info I would look online and do more research but that's me.
Overall great app worth the $3 for clarity and conciseness and ease of use.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.